The New Raith Rovers Thread

I think most Rovers fans on this forum arent big fans of the Rovers/celtic scarf but personally if they sell a few and make a few quid well great, But i find it laughable a pars fans should have go at our money making ventures considering your club decided to sell xmas trees at east end park and also your BOD pissed your money down the drain due to financial mis-management for years. I think theres a bit oh the green eyed monster seeing the Wee team making few bob out of celtic and the mob from along the road making a loss with that big glamour tie The Pars V Hamilton. :lol:

I think theres a bit oh the green eyed monster seeing the Wee team making few bob out of celtic and the mob from along the road making a loss with that big glamour tie The Pars V Hamilton. :lol:

Not from me. Rovers will make some decent money from the TV coverage and ticket sales - fair play.

However, give me a home tie where we have a far bigger chance of progressing to the Scottish Cup quarter finals, and against a club whose supporters won't pollute the atmosphere in the stadium and the town with their irrelevant bile any day of the week. And, anyway, I've seen us play Celtic enough in the Scottish Cup in recent years - and we haven't beaten them yet.

That scarf though is absolutely dreadful.

The only thing laughable is this ridiculous idea & your attempts to justify it.

You cling on to the notion it might "make a few bob" but not one of you have said you'll buy one.

Admit it, if DAFC tried this, we'd be an even bigger laughing stock than we currently are.

The Raith fans on here just can't handle any form of questioning or criticism without meltdown or trying to deflect it onto their local rivals.

And you say we're obsessed!

I think theres a bit oh the green eyed monster seeing the Wee team making few bob out of celtic and the mob from along the road making a loss with that big glamour tie The Pars V Hamilton. :lol:

Slagging off Hamilton tae. Nice touch seeing how they pumped you easily on Saturday.....

The only thing laughable is this ridiculous idea & your attempts to justify it.

You cling on to the notion it might "make a few bob" but not one of you have said you'll buy one.

Admit it, if DAFC tried this, we'd be an even bigger laughing stock than we currently are.

The Raith fans on here just can't handle any form of questioning or criticism without meltdown or trying to deflect it onto their local rivals.

And you say we're obsessed!

Given that you've posted more in this thread recently than most Rovers fans it certainly looks that way. How many posts are you at for the last three days in here? tongue.gif