The New Raith Rovers Thread

If Accies tried that with half/half old firm scarves there would be uproar amongst some of our support. They'd accuse the board of being closet (insert preference)......Seems a bit of a srange thing to do if I'm honest, Not many fans of diddy clubs would want to be assosiated with the OF . All I can think of is that it's aimed at Celtic fans who see Raith as an allie after Mr Huttons stance last summer, yuk

Not my thing never seen any reason to wear the oppositions colours even when someone has asked to swap a scarf at an away Scotland game it gets carried rather than worn i'm only at a game to support my team not both but each to there own and if the club makes a few quid to pay off some debts then so be it. Most likely sold to people who don't attend Starks/Celtic Park much as its hardly a red letter day to remember like a cup final or a European game.

Feel like I'm repeating what others have said but the 50/50 scarves are only going to attract the part time fans, or the Celtic fans from Kirkcaldy (who presumably will be in the South Stand, even though I certainly hope not).