The New Raith Rovers Thread

Brian Graham won't be here next season, so what Morton and Raith offered him two years ago is immaterial.

Disappointed Campbell will be staying with Morton if that's true, but I can't blame him given the respective seasons of both sides. It also looks like Morton will hang on to their better players, whilst our top scorer leaves.

We'll just have to look elsewhere, and hopefully this doesn't automatically bring Pat Clarke back onto the fold.

I am looking into running a bus the game down at morecambe for fifes finest.Once i get the details i will be in contact with those interested from our club.Fully paid up members will get first chance on seats then if any left non members will be allowed to book seats.We will be leaving early morning and coming back up after the game at times to be arranged with george.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

I am looking into running a bus the game down at morecambe for fifes finest.Once i get the details i will be in contact with those interested from our club.Fully paid up members will get first chance on seats then if any left non members will be allowed to book seats.We will be leaving early morning and coming back up after the game at times to be arranged with george.

Nae piss stops till Penrith ;)

I will no doubt book into a five star hotel, go out on the lash and end up sleeping in a skip.

I will no doubt book into a five star hotel, go out on the lash and end up sleeping in a skip.

That wouldn't be "Wise" in Morecambe...

I'll get my coat

I'll do it in 2.3

Amphetamine abuse is not clever.

No banned substances required,

If you had a bus full of the likes of BigQ, P.C. Renton & co you would get there in record time too :P

If you had a bus full of the likes of BigQ, P.C. Renton & co you would get there in record time too :P

You forgot Bodge, definitely worth flooring it.

I gave him a lift back to The Carousel once, the cheeky c**t made me stop at the Post Office so he could get a lottery ticket.

I gave him a lift back to The Carousel once, the cheeky c**t made me stop at the Post Office so he could get a lottery ticket.

:D

Bodge is too mad even for our bus, which is saying quite something.

Did he have a translator with him for your journey? Or was it a serious of grunts ala "Mr Johnson" in blazing saddles from him,

and a series of non-committal responses from yourself?

My mates dad used to run the Carousel. They lost count of the number of times that they had to throw him out after the smoking ban due to catching him have a quick cigarette in the toilets as he couldn't be arsed going out in the rain!

My mates dad used to run the Carousel. They lost count of the number of times that they had to throw him out after the smoking ban due to catching him have a quick cigarette in the toilets as he couldn't be arsed going out in the rain!
He got chucked out at Dens Park last season for smoking in the toilets too,

£19 to get in, then turfed out :D

Jordan?

The only problem with this trip is if shug wants to go then we would have to ban him from eating slice sausage and raw onion rolls before we leave. :blink::blink: If we dont then it could be a long long trip.Bodge used to travel with us when big andy had his bus that every time the door was slammed it would fall off.Who needs the party tapes when you have bodge ranting at everything.

Edited by BIGQ FAE KDY

The only problem with this trip is if shug wants to go then we would have to ban him from eating slice sausage and raw onion rolls before we leave. :blink::blink: If we dont then it could be a long long trip.Bodge used to travel with us when big andy had his bus that every time the door was slammed it would fall off.Who needs the party tapes when you have bodge ranting at everything.

Sliced sausage & onion??

Smells more like he sneaks the decomposing remnants of some month old roadkill that's been marinating in slurry onto the bus.

& if we do go, make sure Fletch tells us in advance that he's needing the toilet,

The sight of him trying to jump up to the hand dryer to dry the piss-stain from his jeans is something I don't need to see again

You are alrite mate we are looking at train prices, posh b*****ds that we are :P

Sliced sausage & onion??

Smells more like he sneaks the decomposing remnants of some month old roadkill that's been marinating in slurry onto the bus.

& if we do go, make sure Fletch tells us in advance that he's needing the toilet,

The sight of him trying to jump up to the hand dryer to dry the piss-stain from his jeans is something I don't need to see again

Better than trying to convince bouncers to let you back into a closed pub because Stevie West had fallen asleep at the bar and no one had noticed