The New Raith Rovers Thread

Yoss' post on the first few pages of this thread being about Tade being pish prompted me to search his name in the first 30 pages. Some of the quotes are unbelievable. "pish in the air" and "not as good as Iain Russell" are personal highlights.

Sorry, I know it's a cheap laugh going through old predictions and things, so this is my last*, but I think my own favourite Tade comment was peegee's "Anything would have been better than Tade. Sade even."

Didn't think of Nade did he? That fooled him.

[* For now. Probably.]

Who wants to go to Glenrothes when there's no football team there?

Not true, my amateur side plays in Glenrothes and were often better to watch than Rovers or Cowden.

Aye but we also lost

swings and roundabouts.

Elliot and Nade? return of the McGlynn tactics? Who needs wingers when you have brute force and all the defensive midfielders money can buy!

I, for one, have had enough of the boo boys like you.

Murray must go after a performance like that, we scored all the goals and still lost!

Quite a few first team players were missing, Scott, hill, Watson, laidlaw and McGurn

Anybody know how many season tickets we've sold so far?

I popped down on Wednesday and bought mines, and forgot to ask them then. I know that after a couple of the early bird sales, we had already topped last season sales of 970, so I'm just wondering after, 6 weeks of sales, are we anywhere near 2000? I know a few people who have still to pop through and get theirs in July, and there is normally another rush in July for them as well.