The New Raith Rovers Thread

Tomorrow? Source?

Gasps in despair. Maybe it's too early in the morning.

• Renton asked when the list of crocks is going to shorten.
  • Ratman jokingly replied that they're going to saw off Dougie's shins and join his knees to his ankles and that will shorten the injury list.
  • Micmac didn't get the joke and thought that it would be January at the earliest before Dougie could make a return.
  • I remarked that Dougie would make a remarkable recovery from ground breaking surgery and would be playing tomorrow.

Is that clear?

News from Stark's Park is that Dougie Hill has made a remarkable recovery from his shin removal operation and will be fit to play tomorrow.

that's good news at least we'll have cover at centre and possibly left back

I heard from an Arab mate of mine that HSWHW might not be at DU next season, please please please clown shoes do the rightthing. Bring him back.

Nade and Graham up top would be utterly phenomenal at this level. Sit Graham in the box poaching goals, and Nade bouncing about defenders.

I heard from an Arab mate of mine that HSWHW might not be at DU next season, please please please clown shoes do the rightthing. Bring him back.

Released from his contract? Bet you Baird would be on the phone sharpish to get him to QoS....

I'm going to refer to rw89, just imagine Graham and Nade up top. They'd terrorize every defence in the league.

So would Vanessa Feltz, what's your point?