The New Raith Rovers Thread

Perry signing today apparently, Moon out, Hill and Barr still out, Scott and Cuthbert could play today, Archie Campbell playing for Dumbarton today.

archie played against Hamilton, and although he didn't score, he looked lively when he came on. How was he for you guys?

archie played against Hamilton, and although he didn't score, he looked lively when he came on. How was he for you guys?

Think he only played the one game for us against Embra City, I wasn't there so can't comment.

Difficult to judge, given the standard of full back he was up against. Played wide and looked ok. Left his full back exposed a bit but then it's not really his preferred position I guess. Would like to have seen him get another game up top for us.

Difficult to judge, given the standard of full back he was up against. Played wide and looked ok. Left his full back exposed a bit but then it's not really his preferred position I guess. Would like to have seen him get another game up top for us.

played wide for us too, thought he might be perfect up top with nish,hopefully see that today

I heard from an Arab mate of mine that HSWHW might not be at DU next season, please please please clown shoes do the rightthing. Bring him back.

Released from his contract? Bet you Baird would be on the phone sharpish to get him to QoS....

Might have just been luck / coincidence / Graham's injury, but Graham and Baird weren't that effective for us when playing together. Both of them did very well for us separately, but the season when they overlapped wasn't a great one.

Nonetheless I'd expect Graham, if available, to get a better offer than we could give him. If I were managing either of the Edinburgh teams I'd sign him up like a shot.

According to the official site Ross Perry has joined Rovers and will play today.

ETA team news:

Cuthbert Thomson Perry Watson McKeown Fox Scott Conroy Nade Stewart Vaughan

Subs: Anderson Elliot Laidlaw Bates Matthews Callachan Ellis Robertson McGurn

Edited by Beachbum

Also one who not really happy with perry. See him out in the Glasgow clubs all the time partying with his also useless mate Kyle Hutton. Hopefully Raith payin him penny's so he can't afford his private booths anymore and concentrates on playing football rather trying to score of the field.

Also one who not really happy with perry. See him out in the Glasgow clubs all the time partying with his also useless mate Kyle Hutton. Hopefully Raith payin him penny's so he can't afford his private booths anymore and concentrates on playing football rather trying to score of the field.

You mean this guy has a social life? I'm fucking raging at that!!!!! :angry:

Pretty good half of football for one with no goals. Jimmy Scott is definitely adding battle to the midfield, Cuthbert looks as assured as you'd imagine and Perry's been decent enough.

I've been impressed with Liam Fox so far this afternoon. He's misplaced a pass or two, but overall he's played better than st any point in the last few months of last season.