The New Raith Rovers Thread

Forgive my ignorance on the anderson subject but didnt we sign him again. Me thinks a bit of rumour mongering going on here.[/quote

I'll start another rumour as well, Watson training with hibs! Not sure if people knew that or not.

Edited by Midfield Shield

Forgive my ignorance on the anderson subject but didnt we sign him again. Me thinks a bit of rumour mongering going on here.[/quote

I'll start another rumour as well, Watson training with hibs! Not sure if people knew that or not.

according to all reports he was having a medical yesterday.

Now is there any substance in the rumour about us getting Lawrence Shankland on loan?

McKinnon obviously wants players that want to play for us and not as a last resort. Watson done the same last season, held off to see if he could get a better offer elswhere. Could backfire this time as hibs have 2 better centre halfs than Watson so he might find himself warming the bench and playing for the reserves

Really can't see Anderson being told he could leave if he wants, were very light out wide as it is reguardless of formations. He also has a fair few goals and assists he brings to the team.

Bit strange of him to sign Megginson and then tell Anderson he's free to leave. Pretty similar types of players but I'd consider Anderson the better of the two.

Would happily see Anderson head our way. How credible is the source?

He was the only one who seemed to know it was James Craigen that we were signing today.

I'll be devastated if Grantie leaves, one of my favourite Rovers players of the past decade.

Ditto. If he had a decent final ball I reckon he'd be in the league above. Never stops running and his aerial contribution is often overlooked. Hope he stays.

Yeah, yeah, yeah!! We are not really interested in Paul Watson and Hibs, quelle surprise.

However, your source for the GRANT ANDERSON stuff you were peddling earlier?

There's a good lad...oh , and your team..other than Scotland ....?;)