The New Raith Rovers Thread

Fantastic. Cracking prizes on offer as well - hopefully raises a lot for the club.

Will these be on sale before the Falkirk game? Will pick some tickets up then if so.

Andy won't be at the game any way to order/pay for few tickets?

The tickets will be available right up until the draw time guys.

Nice one, Andy. If the tickets are available now I might stroll down to the Peth and get a few tickets once I've sobered up from last night! Haha

We gave 50 tickets to each premises mentioned.

I hope they don't have any left but I think they still will!

Good luck if you all get some.

We are launching this year's 200 Club festive raffle at the Hibs game on Saturday.

Last year's raffle was our best yet and we are looking to do even better this year.

1st prize: Luxury London break including 2 nights deluxe accommodation at 11 Cadogan Gardens hotel in Knightsbridge with afternoon tea, London bus tour, river tour and £200 cash.

2nd prize: IPad Mini.

3rd prize: Raith Rovers hospitality package for four.

Plus various other prizes.

Tickets are currently available at The Feuars Arms, The Harbour Bar, The Path Tavern, The Novar Bar, Nicola's Cupcake Cafe and Stark's Park with more outlets hopefully being added.

To be drawn on Saturday 26th December at Stark's Park.

Every single penny raised goes towards the betterment of Raith Rovers FC.

Best of luck if you do take part.

Andy.

Some top prizes there, Andy. I'll be sure I'm in the hat when the draw is made!

Some top prizes there, Andy. I'll be sure I'm in the hat when the draw is made!

Thank you.

We'll be working on gaining plenty of other prizes so folk have more chance of winning something if they aren't lucky enough to win any of the main prizes.

As with the others, good luck!

There was an elderly chap from Limekilns just along from me who was attending his first Rovers match, regrettably he fucked off at half time which was probably good for him.

If he had stuck around the poor sod might have had a heart attack given the chances/denied chances we had.

I believe that the lapsed fans who attended today will realise that due to 'Ray's Revolution' (TM Zen) is paying off and the team is worth supporting once more.

Has anyone checked in with that Queen of the South fan to see if he's okay?

He was fairly adamant they'd be closing the gap today, I'm worried about his state-of-mind after his side's result.

This one is a pick.

South. Funnily enough that's the direction I usually have to look on the table to find raith.

Does not sound good for wighton. Hope he is ok as if not we screwed for up front as leaves us with nothing if we want to change something up front.

Judging by McKinnon's comments I think that could be the last we see of him at Rovers. Not much of a loss in terms of his performances but we will be woefully short in terms of options up front.

Ray must be thinking about what clubs he'll be talking to for a January replacement for Wighton and possibly Daly too.

Still like to see Chris Kane come on loan from St Johnstone.

I'd cry for six months solid/support Raith if that happened.