The New Raith Rovers Thread

The Fife Free Press will need to run a separate sports edition this week with all the news that Starks Park is churning out.

Can only assume that one of the asks from Mackinnon was that he took on full control.

He didn't give any advice there chief. Did you struggle with reading comprehension as school?

How cute!! A Pars fan makin' oot he's erudire, 'n screwin' it up.

Must be all the sea air yer gettin on Saturdays ;) '!!

Your neebur was expressing his surprise at "our" choice of Manager, ergo expressing an opinion. Jog on, chief....

It's a bit of a shame as I was quite excited to see the results of Malpas' scouting trips. Would have been nice to have had a few players signed we didn't already know from planet Scottish football.

I recall George mention it once.

:D

I bought a Rovers hoodie from there when I was about 12, got it for £5 in their sale after the fire... Loved it and wore it everywhere, even though no matter how many times it was washed it stank like a bonfire.

I bought a Rovers hoodie from there when I was about 12, got it for £5 in their sale after the fire... Loved it and wore it everywhere, even though no matter how many times it was washed it stank like a bonfire.

I used to get a birthday card from Brown's and a Christmas card from Bruce's, they seemed to know when I was about to come into money.

I got a pair of Ligne 7 football boots after the fire sale, stank for months.

If nothing else, he gets results against Dunfermline. A draw a win at EEP and the same at Glebe Park. All we need is for the Pars to stop being shit.

So did Jim Duffy and Dick Campbell, we weren't very good last season.

It took me about ten years to see Dunfermline play a competitive game against Raith Rovers due to your teams dreadful habit of being awful, it's not even been one year, as far as I'm concerned you can wait.

I'm not sure what style he had Brechin playing, more just expressing the type of football I hope to see next season.

Every supporter wants to see fast, precise, attacking football I suppose.

Hopefully McKinnon delivers it at Starks and beyond.

Can't argue with that, just with the times I seen Brechin they didn't strike me as that sort of team.