The New Raith Rovers Thread

1 minute ago, Michael W said:

Looking forward to his response when asked how Cathro deals with a poor run of form. 

Guys have got to stick together and keep doing what they are doing. If they weren't creating chances it would be a whole lot worse. 

As a Pars fan, I'm simply reporting the only piece of transfer news I'll get tonight to yon lino lads. Guessing it was quicker to get there than to Dingwall before midnight or whenever it is. Strange with them playing Motherwell up there right now.

As a Pars fan, I'm simply reporting the only piece of transfer news I'll get tonight to yon lino lads. Guessing it was quicker to get there than to Dingwall before midnight or whenever it is. Strange with them playing Motherwell up there right now.

Of course if this is Dunfy humour you will be hunted down like the dog you would be, and eviscerated by the roadside. Unfortunately, I'd already heard something V similar.

It was him and not just some random big black geezer?

Yes. £80k, if I remember correctly. This was despite our average attendance increasing by 500. 
The fans went absolutely ballistic about it, resulting in the board calling a meeting with the fans. We then made a profit every subsequent season until the last one. 

That's the year the directors came out and stated we were better finishing second bottom financially , because of paying out win bonuses. That was the beginning of the boards incompetence in media.