The New Raith Rovers Thread

f**k off key board warrior! When are you arseholes going to accept your in the minority. I couldn't give a shit if you or your Muppets take me seriously  or not you snivelling little  c**t.
Your the only one showing themselves up to be a key board warrior, arsehole and a snivelling c**t tbh.

19 minutes ago, Brashy's Boots said:
25 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
My choice would have been Lennon. There is no guarantee it would have worked out but as it stands it's not working out.Its easy to someone else couldn't do better  but what IS fact is our currant manager is hopeless. 
It's always easy to say but who could do better but that's just a way of disguising how bad our currant manager is. By the way you will undoubtedly say would Lennon do a better job ? We have no way of knowing but what IS fact Mcglynn  has made a c**t of it there is no denying that.

Lennon didn't want it. Try again.

Did he tell you that personally?

Sure if he had been offered the job( he wanted back to full time football) he would havd taken it

4 minutes ago, grumswall said:
7 minutes ago, Frank conner said:
f**k off key board warrior! When are you arseholes going to accept your in the minority. I couldn't give a shit if you or your Muppets take me seriously  or not you snivelling little  c**t.

Your the only one showing themselves up to be a key board warrior, arsehole and a snivelling c**t tbh.

Are you for real?  Read back your last post out loud to yourself. 

11 minutes ago, Frank conner said:

giphy.gif