The New Raith Rovers Thread

Exciting times real positives ahead if the transfer window. Stanton looks like he will be versatile and experienced which is a win win. We still have Matthews for the midfield metal and Arnott looks like he will get stuck in as well. 

2 minutes ago, Raith_Raver said:

Most of us were furious and incredulous when Tait was sold to Hibs, doubting the club's stated ambition of promotion. With the signings of Ross and Stanton that doubt must be now laid to rest.

Absolutely, the signing of Stanton is tremendous. I wanted us to sign him ages ago. Now we have him and the awesomeness of Ethan Ross I now know it’s our time. 

James Keatings back in January too. Didn’t start well for us and obviously got shipped out on loan. but come on. 3 promotion winning seasons whilst scoring a load of goals in this division, and a similar player to Vaughan who won’t kick a ball for us again this season, surely he can’t do us more harm than good?

1 hour ago, Brashy's Boots said:

What we need is an alpine hut behind the ground like Ingolstadt have. Sausages, beer, benches, what's not to like?

Liking this plan, a massive (300 capacity) log cabin / Alpine hut on stilts or cantilevered out over the drop next to the viaduct. Go on Simmo make it happen!

4 minutes ago, Frankly, Mr Shankly said:

James Keatings back in January too. Didn’t start well for us and obviously got shipped out on loan. but come on. 3 promotion winning seasons whilst scoring a load of goals in this division, and a similar player to Vaughan who won’t kick a ball for us again this season, surely he can’t do us more harm than good?

Really wanted J Keatings to kick on, he has the talent. It’s his injuries that have taken their toll. 

13 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Bugger, I’ve just done a lateral flow test and I’m positive for Coronavirus 

Yon sleekit virus is still on the loose.

Nae stravaigin' 

Bide in the hoose!

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery baillieinleeds.👍

41 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Really wanted J Keatings to kick on, he has the talent. It’s his injuries that have taken their toll. 

33 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

Bugger, I’ve just done a lateral flow test and I’m positive for Coronavirus 

Is this cause and effect?

7 minutes ago, baillieinleeds said:

I do, I work In the transport industry, we’re open to all the elements unfortunately 

I work in the transport industry also  , i have been f@cked with this for 4 weeks , getting better now , look after yourself mate 👍

8 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

I work in the transport industry also  , i have been f@cked with this for 4 weeks , getting better now , look after yourself mate 👍

Transport industry? As in taxi for Tazz?🤔 Joking apart, good to hear you seem to be on the mend. Your irritating shenanigans have been missed since our respective clubs have gone in different directions. I just hope your lot can get its collective act together under the Craw's management and you stay in the proper seaside league.