The New Raith Rovers Thread

23 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

It’s not like Tannadice isn’t big enough to accommodate everyone who wants to go. 
Last game we sold our entire allocation and the Jim McLean and Jerry Kerr were completely empty- surely if more home fans wanted to attend they could house them there?

if it turns out that we’re in the Jim McLean and they sell the Shed to home fans then fair enough but if they’re just reducing the allocation in the shed and we’re sitting with our allocation sold out and empty seats around us that’ll be a very poor show from United. 

Is this true? I don't recall it being mentioned and the Shed wasn't full. I think there was some chat about whether extra seats would be allocated but in the event that didn't happen.

1 hour ago, grumswall said:

Utd fan on twitter says the fans asked about getting the shed and where told it wasn't possible so I'm assuming we're going to be in there but with a reduced allocation. 

I doubt that. It sounds like Raith fans will moved to Fair Play Stand as demand for tickets from United fans will fill Eddie Thompson, Jerry Kerr and Shed. its what United often do, granted more in Premiership, when there is a demand for it. 

7 minutes ago, grumswall said:

Yeah I get that every 4 weeks in my bank account bud. Enjoy your evening. 

Good for you, You really are special ? Imagine working 4 weeks then being paid ? BRILLIANT 🤔 Wonder if anyone else are so lucky ? 

12 minutes ago, tazz1903 said:

Good for you, You really are special ? Imagine working 4 weeks then being paid ? BRILLIANT 🤔 Wonder if anyone else are (is) so lucky ? 

I'm not sure I'm the special one here... 

See notes. Must do better. C

1 minute ago, grumswall said:

I'm not sure I'm the special one here... 

See notes. Must do better. C

Back to work , stay away from football forums ? any word on the football tonight ? or you to busy? 🤔

31 minutes ago, Pull My Strings said:

Is this true? I don't recall it being mentioned and the Shed wasn't full. I think there was some chat about whether extra seats would be allocated but in the event that didn't happen.

Clearly I'm not at the game tonight so have been able to trawl back through the match thread!

This was a screen grab taken the day before the match with the available tickets left;

image.png.942b01ad1d7efd46850312c8832bc1a3.png

We also had an email from the club on the Friday night saying there were less than 80 tickets left.

So if we didn't sell it out then it was damn close.

Can anyone mind what Davos’ testimonial score was? Did it finish 1-1?

I don’t think we told Hibs it’s a testimonial, they have went for it. Good finish by Stevenson for their goal.

8 minutes ago, stevoraith said:

Clearly I'm not at the game tonight so have been able to trawl back through the match thread!

This was a screen grab taken the day before the match with the available tickets left;

image.png.942b01ad1d7efd46850312c8832bc1a3.png

We also had an email from the club on the Friday night saying there were less than 80 tickets left.

So if we didn't sell it out then it was damn close.

Yeah, that was my recollection. Didn't sell out but came close.

2 hours ago, buchan30 said:

Can anyone mind what Davos’ testimonial score was? Did it finish 1-1?

I don’t think we told Hibs it’s a testimonial, they have went for it. Good finish by Stevenson for their goal.

Hibs won 3-1 in Davo's game. They were 3 up early on then dropped a couple of gears. They were well ahead of us in their pre-season preparation at the time.

Edited by Specky Ginger

1 minute ago, ohnononowheredidRossgo said:

I know it's only a kick-a-bout but Corr and Masson have been miles off it. Hannah has been neat and tidy.

Hope to f**k dabrowski isn't actually injured.