The New Raith Rovers Thread

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Random surely to have one leg of this two tie affair having VAR!

Are Raith not installing VAR for it?

I'm sure Thistle had to for last year's playoff final.

4 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

There have been some cracking Friday night championship matches this season without the delays and confusion caused by VAR. it can do one for the first leg! 

Posted (edited)
20 minutes ago, RAITHROVERS84 said:

Hopefully theres no VAR involved , let's face it County wont need it next season🤞

Just been informed that Partick had to install VAR for last seasons playoff

Edited by SirJimmyofNic

If Easton isn't able to start we could bring in James Brown and move Matthews in to midfield. 

The other question is whether he goes with Corr or Brown at centre half.

Either way, Murray gave us all sorts of bother last season and we'll need  absolutely everything to go for us to get through this. 

Posted (edited)

Is the first leg of the County playoff's likely to be streamed on RaithTV?

Currently looking to juggle to some work commitments to see if I can travel but stream is a plan B if available. 

Edited by Lanky Highlander
typo

3 minutes ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Is the first leg of the County playoff's like to be streamed on RaithTV?

Currently looking to juggle to some work commitments to see if I can travel but stream is a plan B if available. 

Not sure as it's on Sky and they maybe wont let us stream it

I think Raith TV will be able to continue showing it to viewers who are abroad but I don't know about the away leg? 

There's no way I can get to the second leg so tv coverage of some kind for me. 

Good luck v. County guys. 

Hope you stuff them

Re: VAR. It shafted us with the ridiculous penalty that precipitated the collapse last season. Hopefully no such shit this year.

3 hours ago, North West said:

Mind tell your thugs to bring flares.

.......mind tell your pals not to attack disabled away supporters.....or would that be asking to much of DAFC??

5 hours ago, Lanky Highlander said:

Is the first leg of the County playoff's likely to be streamed on RaithTV?

Rule C27.2 specifically covers the PPV monies for season 2020-2021 onward, so it should be allowed, as it falls out with the blackout criteria. The minimum charge would be £12+VAT for any PPV subscriber, of which the SPFL gets half after expenses. I would expect Ross Co TV to offer PPV on Sunday, under the same terms. Hopefully, RaithTV international subscribers will be able to view the matches as part of their subscription…but we’ll see.

Managed to get a seat on one of the 4 busses leaving Weavers. £25 a skull which is decent for a trip up to Dingwall imo. Early start though, leaving at 6:30 with a wee stop off in Aviemore before hand for some brekkie and a pint. Hopefully we're still in the tie come full time on Thursday. Ultimately County are where they are on merit so nowt to fear. Intae thum Rovers!