Who's Going To Uni?

Monday: 12-1, 4-5

Tuesday: 11-12, 1-2, 3-4

Wednesday: Off

Thursday: 9-10

Friday: 9-11 ( <_< ), 2-3

9 hours in total, It's all right, except the Politics lecture at 9am on Thursday's and the hideous two hour Education tutorial first thing on Friday. That's going to hurt. Plus I'll have to leave early tomorrow as I don't have the first idea where my classroom is.

My timetable will make you all jealous, some of it is unconfrimed with bits to be added in, but its sweet so far

Monday: 12-1, 1-3

Tuesday: 12-1, 2-4*, 4-5

Wednesday: 3-4

Thursday: 3-5 (as announced, might not be every week) +1 hour some point every Thursday, not sure when exacly yet.

Friday: 12-1*, 2-3

If you're staying at home then that's a crap timetable. You'll be travelling home at peak times most days and you've got a 3hr gap between lectures on Tuesdays, which is a b*****d. You've also got a few days when you have to go in for just the 1 lecture. Fair enough if you've got your own pad, but otherwise it's a pain in the tits. My timetable last year was pretty good - think it was 16 hours but I was usually in at 10 and finished by 2 or 3, and had most Fridays off

Do you still go to Clyde games BTW? Haven't seen you post in there for a while

Edited by Shawfield Stallion

My Fourth Year Engineering timetable is ridiculous this semester

Monday: 9-10

Tuesday: 10-1

Friday:11-1

If it weren't for my two projects this would be amazing

I done 3 years of Engineering (Chemical) then dropped out :bag My mates from the course have similar timetables for their 4th year - I think it's 3 hours a week, plus a 2 hour lab session every four weeks or something ridiculous like that

I win <_< . I actually seen two thistle tops today, a short guy with black hair outside the Boyd Orr building and Exuberant was wearing some thistle contraption during the Politics lecture.

"Some Thistle contraption!?" I'll have you know it's Toffs' finest 70's retro top!

If you're staying at home then that's a crap timetable. You'll be travelling home at peak times most days and you've got a 3hr gap between lectures on Tuesdays, which is a b*****d. You've also got a few days when you have to go in for just the 1 lecture. Fair enough if you've got your own pad, but otherwise it's a pain in the tits. My timetable last year was pretty good - think it was 16 hours but I was usually in at 10 and finished by 2 or 3, and had most Fridays off

Do you still go to Clyde games BTW? Haven't seen you post in there for a while

I'm in halls so its all fantastic :) and the gap on Tuesday can be used for tuba practice, which is essential in my course.

Even if I went to the games I would very rarely post in the football part nowadays. I got sick of the arguments that break out over nothing, and also, talking about Clyde is a bit like being a broken record - Brown must go etc.

Went to the home games up until Stirling, now I'm at uni I'm not asking my folks to pay for me and I can't afford it myself. Thats if I could bear going anyway, until Brown goes I have no incentive to set aside the money.

Might treat myself to the Man U game though ;)

I win <_< . I actually seen two thistle tops today, a short guy with black hair outside the Boyd Orr building and Exuberant was wearing some thistle contraption during the Politics lecture.

Hey, im not short, im 5'11. I just look short from a distance, obviously. :angry:

But that will have been me, decided to wear my top the day. Blue fleece, jeans, short black hair, possibly wearing funny looking headphones, devilishly handsome? (well, maybe not the last one.) Yep, thats me.

Never saw any other tops about though, although someone did beep at me while I was walking along the road with a thumbs up and all.

Right up the intestines, through the stomach, up the oesophagus and out her mouth FOO'!

I'm in Glasgow tomorrow. I know to look out for a geek that looks like Simon Bird wearing a Partick Thistle top and has his right arm in a cast.

You'll be able to identify me by the sole of my shoe.

;)

Edited by Sir Calum Melville

Hey, im not short, im 5'11. I just look short from a distance, obviously. :angry:

But that will have been me, decided to wear my top the day. Blue fleece, jeans, short black hair, possibly wearing funny looking headphones, devilishly handsome? (well, maybe not the last one.) Yep, thats me.

Never saw any other tops about though, although someone did beep at me while I was walking along the road with a thumbs up and all.

I walked right past you, you are shorter than me so that must be it. I think you were walking with someone else I wasn't paying that much attention until I saw the thistle top when you walked past me.

Students should wear football shirts more often. Anything that gives the visual impression that someone isn't a student should be highly encouraged.

Yes, football tops > university hoodies.

And no Exuberant, a law society hoody/partick thistle memorabilia top wouldn't work.

And yes Exuberant is easy to spot, I run into him all the time <_< .

Edited by Supras