Who's Going To Uni?

Don't worry, there are some new little Clyde supporting fuds that took my place. I do apoligize for my over exuberant* cringeworthy juvenile bawbaggery of those days.

*no pun intended

:lol:

I have ACTUALLY immortalised that word in P&B memory.

f**k you :P

No. I won't bring my briefcase.

Well you'll need to take something so I can figure out who you are :lol:

So you pick, briefcase, law society hoodie or Jags top :P

Or we could be sensible and work out a fairly obvious meeting point for everyone ;) I would suggest one but its been a while since I was in the GUU.

Well you'll need to take something so I can figure out who you are :lol:

So you pick, briefcase, law society hoodie or Jags top :P

Or we could be sensible and work out a fairly obvious meeting point for everyone ;) I would suggest one but its been a while since I was in the GUU.

Just the beer bar. You can identify me by my profile picture on here.

Only just twigged that my business tutor, Geoff Southern (think thats his name, anyway) is a Thistle fan :o . Came into my tutorial the day, noticed he had a "Thistle - A Proud Tradition" top on or some shit. Was wearing my thistle scarf the day and all; after the tutorial, me and him chatted about the county game for a minute or so. Thought he'd be a c**t from the way the first tutorial went, but to my pleasant surprise he's actually been alright in every tutorial so far... and now I find out he's a Jags fan. :)

Bit random like, but still... was a pleasant surprise.

Edited by Thistle_do_nicely

Only just twigged that my business tutor, Geoff Southern (think thats his name, anyway) is a Thistle fan :o . Came into my tutorial the day, noticed he had a "Thistle - A Proud Tradition" top on or some shit. Was wearing my thistle scarf the day and all; after the tutorial, me and him chatted about the county game for a minute or so. Thought he'd be a c**t from the way the first tutorial went, but to my pleasant surprise he's actually been alright in every tutorial so far... and now I find out he's a Jags fan. :)

Bit random like, but still... was a pleasant surprise.

Tom Guthrie, one of the Law Lecturers is also a Thistle fan. He frequented the Aitken Suite at the Ayr game.

He's about to mark my pretty average attempt at the Property Law Exam, so I'd better not say anything about him :P

30 year old Economics Lecturer. Looks like the cricketer Ian Bell.

Having now seen a photo of Supras, although the photo is not great quality and he claims to have haircut since, it reminded me a little of Alan Davies :o So look for Alan Davies and Simon Bird.

I don't think I have any famous lookalikes... :ph34r:

Edited by Mushroom

Having now seen a photo of Supras, although the photo is not great quality and he claims to have haircut since, it reminded me a little of Alan Davies :o So look for Alan Davies and Simon Bird.

I don't think I have any famous lookalikes... :ph34r:

I don't see the Alan Davies resemblance. I think there's a smidgeon of Mark Corcoran's nose though.

I don't see the Alan Davies resemblance. I think there's a smidgeon of Mark Corcoran's nose though.

The picture appears to be a photograph of his TV screen, and given that it was sent by text, you get an idea what the quality is like.

He could look like Patrick Stewart for all I know.

The picture appears to be a photograph of his TV screen, and given that it was sent by text, you get an idea what the quality is like.

He could look like Patrick Stewart for all I know.

If it's the same picture as his facebook page, he's the one on the left.