Who's Going To Uni?

Had a politics exam yesterday. Was one of those exams that as it stood, depending on the questions that came up I could have been looking at a D or k fail. As it happened, the ,questions were good and I'd like to think I'll be pushing for a B<br /><br />Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app<br /><br />

Mate, I've got a big bank account, drive a nice car, wear GANT polo shirts around the house and have the option of doing 1 of 3 placements around the UK, which'll make my CV look fucking dynamite. I'm fucking brilliant right now - I couldn't give a f**k which ex-techy college I roll into whenever I can be fucked.

:lol::lol::lol:

I liked this post.

I'll hopefully be going to RGU in 2014 . Im doing a HND Computer Networking course at college at the moment and should hopefully get an A. :thumsup2

Any body on here been to/is at RGU? Been told by many people its the Uni to go to for Networking

I go to Aberdeen. Aberdeen is undoubtably the "better" university in terms of lecturer and student quality...so for academics its great.

But for an institution for employment it is very debatable as one of RGUs strengths is basically seeing its students up on placement years at massive companies; many of which result in full-time job offers so arguable that you've got a better chance of getting a job at RGU!

Right so SAAS are playing funny buggers.

I got this at the top of my student application report :

"You either chose to complete an AB36 Form to capture information about your parent(s) or husband, wife or
partner, or are single and exempt from a parental contribution. However, you supplied some of this information
online too. Please note that the information you provided online has been disregarded, and that if you are NOT

exempt from a parental contribution you MUST complete and return an AB36 Form"

Last year, I got a measly £620 pounds because I couldn't prove guardianship. I've lived with my grandparents for 11 years and I don't speak to my parents, so surely this in itself would warrent some sort of guardianship? Anyway, without wanting all of the fuss of courts and the like, I plunked for the non-income assessed loan, however in the application report I was greeted with that message, then it showed my application as it would do normally.

Wtf are SAAS wanting from me?

I don't want to give you my grandparents income, I gave you it all last year and you fucking ignored it you bunch of tools, and now that I don't want an income assessed loan you're wanting the details now? Bunch of stains.

I've heard the SAAS application is painful, can anyone assure me that I won't top myself before I'm finished?

That cannot be assured, they're c***s.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Pie & Bovril mobile app

I am considering doing a Masters...can anyone recommend?

It would be in Real Estate and I am looking at:

National University of Singapore

University of San Diego

London School of Economics

UCL

A good or a bad shout? Bearing in mind a big motive is to spend a year or so in these places...should i do part-time so gives me more time, same price so can do a little exploring too?

I am considering doing a Masters...can anyone recommend?

It would be in Real Estate and I am looking at:

National University of Singapore

University of San Diego

London School of Economics

UCL

A good or a bad shout? Bearing in mind a big motive is to spend a year or so in these places...should i do part-time so gives me more time, same price so can do a little exploring too?

There were some girls on exchange from University of San Diego at Strathy. All amazing. On that basis, I'd recommend it.

Singapore and London are both ludicrously expensive and neither particularly nice places to live.

I'd thoroughly recommend San Diego.

I have close friends and family who would argue both London and Singapore are in fact particularly nice, or at the very least enjoyable or interesting, places to live. I've been to both several times and think they're great.

Right so SAAS are playing funny buggers.

I got this at the top of my student application report :

"You either chose to complete an AB36 Form to capture information about your parent(s) or husband, wife or
partner, or are single and exempt from a parental contribution. However, you supplied some of this information
online too. Please note that the information you provided online has been disregarded, and that if you are NOT

exempt from a parental contribution you MUST complete and return an AB36 Form"

Last year, I got a measly £620 pounds because I couldn't prove guardianship. I've lived with my grandparents for 11 years and I don't speak to my parents, so surely this in itself would warrent some sort of guardianship? Anyway, without wanting all of the fuss of courts and the like, I plunked for the non-income assessed loan, however in the application report I was greeted with that message, then it showed my application as it would do normally.

Wtf are SAAS wanting from me?

I don't want to give you my grandparents income, I gave you it all last year and you fucking ignored it you bunch of tools, and now that I don't want an income assessed loan you're wanting the details now? Bunch of stains.

Just have your lawyer call on your behalf, I got messed around so much from SAAS, my lawyer called for me and within 24 hours everything was taking care of.

Edited by peeeel

Just had my history exam there. Got the questions I wanted but my answers are a bit messy. Should be ok though and my essay and tutorial marks were good too.

Feel like I'm finished now but keep forgetting I have an italian exam in 2 weeks. Such fucking awful scheduling. Can't motivate myself for that at all

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Pie & Bovril mobile app