Who's Going To Uni?

I finish on Monday until February. :D

Got two exams on Monday which I don't even need any marks in, as I already have enough marks from coursework to comfortably pass all of my modules anyway. Still going to try and get as good a mark as possible, though, because no-one as intelligent as me should ever not get a first for anything.

I finish on Monday until February. :D

Got two exams on Monday which I don't even need any marks in, as I already have enough marks from coursework to comfortably pass all of my modules anyway. Still going to try and get as good a mark as possible, though, because no-one as intelligent as me should ever not get a first for anything.

Are you in the block of flats which constantly seem to be getting set off at 7 in the morning? Every so often I'll get woken up by a fire alarm from one of the other blocks and look out my window to see a lot of miserable people standing about looking rather grumpy. :lol:

I don't get exams :)

Just shitloads of essays, which I should really get a move on with :(

Due 30/11 - 500/500 written

Due 4/12 - 800/1000

Due 4/12 - 1500, not started

Due 7/12 - 1500, not started

Due 8/12 - 1500, not started

Due 9/12 - Reducing 70 bars of Beethoven 7 to two pianos - about 40 bars done.

Plus an in class counterpoint test, an in class dictation test and a performance recital.

hmmm....

Edited by Mushroom

I don't get exams :)

Just shitloads of essays, which I should really get a move on with :(

Ah, that sounds like me! I have a 2,500 (800 done) for Tuesday and another 2,500 (400 done) for Wednesday, fair enough, except my birthday is on Monday. Looks like I shall spend my 20th birthday writing about political violence in interwar Europe and Robert I's invasion of Ireland and northern England... great <_<

Ah, that sounds like me! I have a 2,500 (800 done) for Tuesday and another 2,500 (400 done) for Wednesday, fair enough, except my birthday is on Monday. Looks like I shall spend my 20th birthday writing about political violence in interwar Europe and Robert I's invasion of Ireland and northern England... great <_<

Ouch!!! I've got one for Wednesday for my history which is 2,000 words and with 600 done I'm well on course.

I've got a 2500 word Geography essay due for Monday, which I've done, and a 1200 word Politics essay for Wednesday, which I haven't chosen a question for yet. Good times.

What like is Geography at Strathclyde? When i applied i had no idea they done it, and went for Aberdeen, Edinburgh, and Glasgow (which i ended up picking) Is it just human stuff, or is there any physical input into the course?

What like is Geography at Strathclyde? When i applied i had no idea they done it, and went for Aberdeen, Edinburgh, and Glasgow (which i ended up picking) Is it just human stuff, or is there any physical input into the course?

Mainly just human, which suits me fine but there's a bit of environmental stuff in there too. This semester we've mainly looked at population, sustainable development and the city as a place. I find the physical stuff quite interesting but I was more interested in the human aspects.

Ouch!!! I've got one for Wednesday for my history which is 2,000 words and with 600 done I'm well on course.

Which question did you go for? I'm doing the war one, but of the 750 words I've done so far, I think I'm going to have to delete at least half of it. I've rambled on about stuff that's only semi-relevant, to the extent that I now won't have enough room to fit the rest of the essay into 1250 words. <_<

My classes have all finished, I've got this essay for Wednesday and an Education one for next Monday, and that's me off til February.

Mainly just human, which suits me fine but there's a bit of environmental stuff in there too. This semester we've mainly looked at population, sustainable development and the city as a place. I find the physical stuff quite interesting but I was more interested in the human aspects.

You in first year? I really enjoyed first yr Geog couple years ago. Got a 1st for my 1st semester essay.

Got the flu so can't study and won't be able to get my politics essay back tommorrow.

And Glasgow uni goes back on the 11th January. <_<

You've got flu and all? I've been bedbound since Thursday and have two law tutorials to prepare for by tomorrow!

Which question did you go for? I'm doing the war one, but of the 750 words I've done so far, I think I'm going to have to delete at least half of it. I've rambled on about stuff that's only semi-relevant, to the extent that I now won't have enough room to fit the rest of the essay into 1250 words. <_<

My classes have all finished, I've got this essay for Wednesday and an Education one for next Monday, and that's me off til February.

Went for the Parnell one. It isn't too bad although I'm hoping I don't get to 1500 words and can't think of any more arguments.

Are you in the block of flats which constantly seem to be getting set off at 7 in the morning? Every so often I'll get woken up by a fire alarm from one of the other blocks and look out my window to see a lot of miserable people standing about looking rather grumpy. :lol:

No, but I know the one that you're talking about. :lol:

I'm in the flat right beside the porter's office. It has its pros and cons, right next to the launderette (sp?) but any time that we're having any kind of party it's impossible to escape their attention. This led to a confrontation between me and one of the porters on one occasion. :ph34r:

You've got flu and all? I've been bedbound since Thursday and have two law tutorials to prepare for by tomorrow!

Maybe it's sexually transmitted 'flu after that gay orgy you guys had.