Nom Nom Nom

Just had a cross between a mixed grill and fry up. Lamb chop, small steak, square sausage, smoked bacon, tomato, mushrooms, tattie scone and fried egg. Absolutely stuffed.

What's people munching the night, gonna get a take away and munch down 8 cans of ale but don't know what the get.

I'm tempted with pizza, maybe dominos but it's a bit on the £££ side hmmm.

Only had cereal this morning and a chicken noodle cup a soup so i'm hank marvin.

Grated half an onion and gentle fried in some olive oil, crushed 2 cloves of garlic into it. Let that cook for a few minutes. Added a carton of Sainsburies chopped tomatoes and basil, stirred and simmered to a nice thick consistency (it ended up like a pizza base topping) for about 20 mins. Stirred in approx half a 150ml tub of double cream in the end and stirred through enough cooked pasta for two and topped off with salt and pepper.

Get it doon ye.

Grated half an onion and gentle fried in some olive oil, crushed 2 cloves of garlic into it. Let that cook for a few minutes. Added a carton of Sainsburies chopped tomatoes and basil, stirred and simmered to a nice thick consistency (it ended up like a pizza base topping) for about 20 mins. Stirred in approx half a 150ml tub of double cream in the end and stirred through enough cooked pasta for two and topped off with salt and pepper.

Get it doon ye.

I am moist at the prospect of that for a meal:ph34r:.

Egon Ronay this aint but for tonight I had Smiley Faces and pizza:D

Loved it!!!