Nom Nom Nom

Today, I went for 60g quinoa cooked in 150ml vegetable stock with 1 tsp turmeric plus half an avocado, 1 red pepper, 75g cucumber, 25g spinach, 30g feta cheese, half a grilled aubergine and two tomatoes, dressed in 1 tbsp lemon juice.

537.9 calories, 17.7g protein, 53.1g carbs, 27.9g fat. 6 servings fruit and veg. Come at me, brahs.

Edited by Mak

Chicken breasts, oven chips, sage n' onion stuffing, sprouts, mange toot, baby sweetcorn and carrots all smothered in gravy. Magic.

ETA: Chicken was wrapped in smoked streaky bacon. Woof Woof.

Edited by Tryfield

Went to the chinky and got a sweet and sour chicken... They seem to have started using MSG so I will give it one more chance in the hope that it was just in their Sweet and Sour.

Yesterday I had a McDonald's, a Burger King and some pakora from Lassani... plus quite a bit of beer at the Queen's Park quiz night... shockingly we came last... stupid questions that were not tailored to my team's age group, or level of sobriety! <_<

Anyone who calls dinner "tea" are lowest common denominator trailer trash scum. They probably eat "tea" on the settee too. Pikeys.

He's from Cumbernauld.

He only dreams of owning a settee.

Anyone who calls tea "dinner" are lowest common denominator posh p***ks! They probably eat "dinner" on the throne too. Poofs!

So, in one giant fail of a post, you've been outed as a supporter of terrorism, a homophobe, avaricious and a pikey.

Impressive, even for you!

Had penne with haddock and scallops from the fishmonger. First time I've had scallops and I wasn't particularly impressed.

That sounds brilliant. Were they queen scallops? I love queenies.

I had two beef burgers with cheese and Reggae Reggae sauce, served with some chips.

That sounds brilliant. Were they queen scallops? I love queenies.

I had two beef burgers with cheese and Reggae Reggae sauce, served with some chips.

Nah they were big huge fuckers, sliced most of them but left a few whole.