Nom Nom Nom

Last night I fried a couple of big Pork and Leek sausages from my local butcher and added a sliced red spanish onion to the pan. When it was done I sliced the sausages and added them to a lightly toasted baguette, sprinkled the onions over it and topped with a generous dollop of barbecue sauce.

Delicious, followed by a big steaming mug of coffee and a kit-kat.

The very berries.

Last night I fried a couple of big Pork and Leek sausages from my local butcher and added a sliced red spanish onion to the pan. When it was done I sliced the sausages and added them to a lightly toasted baguette, sprinkled the onions over it and topped with a generous dollop of barbecue sauce.

Delicious, followed by a big steaming mug of coffee and a kit-kat.

The very berries.

That does indeed sound like the mutt's nuts.

Had Spaghetti with the same sauce as last night.

For a late night snack i had : 3 digestives, 3 double choc cookies (Maryland) and a bit of garlic bread.

Chocolate and garlic is the fucking bee's knees

EDIT: SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE, I JUST GOT MY 999th post :lol:

Edited by uni

Had Spaghetti with the same sauce as last night.

For a late night snack i had : 3 digestives, 3 double choc cookies (Maryland) and a bit of garlic bread.

Chocolate and garlic is the fucking bee's knees

EDIT: SOMEONE CALL THE POLICE, I JUST GOT MY 999th post :lol:

I've just about munched a whole packet of these tonight. I have 5 left, which will probably be eaten before I go to bed.

A favourite of the wife's which I'm going to make for her tomorrow is called Hunters chicken.

Butterfly a nice big chicken breast and pan fry it till its cooked through then fry a couple of strips of streaky bacon, pour a wee dash of barbecue sauce on the chicken breast drape the bacon across it and sprinkle some grated cheese over it stick under the grill until the cheese melts then serve with some chips, fried tomato, onion rings, peas.

Heart attack on a plate but gorgeous.

Two rolls and sqaure.
I'm about to make a fry up. I know it's late but I'm really in the mood for one.

The name's Coronory, Sean Coronery. :lol:

I love fry ups and square slice and mixed grills. Whit I widny gie for a plate o' stovies though.

I could murder new tatties, corned beef and greentails right now. Swimming in butter. FFS. :)

Think diet IHGH, think diet son.