Nom Nom Nom

I've been a right fatty tonight..

Had a cooked chicken for tea. A Burger with lettuce and tomato at the footie and a 9 piece, large McNugget Meal on the way home from the footie.. with a Strawberry Milkshake and a Smarties McFlurry

How the f**k can you cram all that in ? And what game were you at ?

I went to a chinese wedding banquet the other night where each table was served a whole roasted pig, a whole steamed salmon, chicken's feet, pork chops, soup, noodles, fried rice, dim sum,lobster, sweet pastries and fruit.

Shouldn't really have had the black pudding supper before going in! :lol:

I just had luch at the WIMPY.

1st time i been there in years.

Its Still shit

How they're still in Business I'll never know. Little Chef and Wimpy, the Campylobacter Brothers.

Chicken and Mushroom I hope.

Or Sweet & Sour, they're pretty good too.

Had a spicy vegetable chilli earlier, with lashings of lime juice to bring out the taste, served with white rics.

Starving so just had a chicken and mushroom slice. Could have done with more pepper in the sauce.

We're both hungry so my boyfriend has been sent to the petrol station with the instruction "surprise me". If he brings me back a Pot Noodle, our son will not be having any younger brothers or sisters.

I asked my boyfriend earlier to go to shops and was told "suprise me". He came back with a big bag of Maltesers, Sour Cream & Onion Pringles and Cheesey Doritos.

Not a bad effort...

I asked my boyfriend earlier to go to shops and was told "suprise me". He came back with a big bag of Maltesers, Sour Cream & Onion Pringles and Cheesey Doritos.

Not a bad effort...

I got an Italian Chicken sandwich. It's not bad! :D

I have 1 roll left and don't know whether to put egg/potato scone/sausage/bacon/cheese on it.

Egg and potato scone.

I had pizza hut for dinner again, feel rather full.

Discount vouchers though, 'more could you want?