Nom Nom Nom

Last night fillet steak, baked potatoes and mushrooms with sour cream and just the right amount of red wine- i.e. too much.

Lunch today pizza in a place called Gustos in George St Edinburgh - very good.

Recommendation: try fillet steak from Morrisons - as good as any I've tasted.

I'm sitting here belching like Bacchus after a weekend of shameful culinary excess.

On Friday we went out for Tapas, and over the course of a Dos Equis-punctuated evening had patatas bravas (obviously), pulpo with some kind of pico de gallo sauce, sweetbreads in garlic, prawns in garlic, morcilla on garlic toast, cuttlefish, calamari, tortilla española (obviously), and some other stuff that I'm sure I'll remember.

12 hours' sleep later we went for lunch at a Tex-Mex restaurant, wherein many tacos al carbon were enjoyed, along with the best bowl of charro beans I've ever had. Dos Equis, again, loomed large.

In the evening there was Dos Equis and a delivered sandwich from Quiznos.

My belly, it undulates so!

Out of interest where was this, Glasgow or Greenock? I love Mexican food, I wish it was more popular over here. I love in Southern California how you can pick up a great Mexican munch for peanuts that tastes great, rolled tacos covered in guacamole. Bugger I'm hungry now.

Was camping at a beer festival last night, so was feeling ropey this morning. My mate knocked up a fry up however which at the time, was tremendous, but hasn't been sitting too well since. Therefore all i've managed has been three spoonfuls of Chicken & Veg soup, and 3 slices of dry toast. :(

A veggie day for me.

Courgettes, peppers, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, beasprouts, bamboo shoots, siced carrots, frozen peas and broad egg noodles all stir-fried in a wok with soy sauce and sesame oil.

Yum.

A veggie day for me.

Courgettes, peppers, onion, sweetcorn, mushrooms, beasprouts, bamboo shoots, siced carrots, frozen peas and broad egg noodles all stir-fried in a wok with soy sauce and sesame oil.

Yum.

cow for me

post-17707-1249241041_thumb.jpg

Sunday tea was most agreable. She who must be obeyed can make a fine Sunday roast when she feels like it and tonight it was followed by Apple Tart and Custard, all washed down with an Argentinian Malbec. Excellent :D