Nom Nom Nom

I put on a Lasagne that takes 45 minutes to cook 20 minutes ago. Sadly since then, and out of sheer boredom I have had two ham and cheese toasties, six chocolate digestives and some pringles. Does anyone else start munching away when they are waiting on their dinner or am I just a greedy b*****d?

i'm really bad for that. Impatient & greedy.

Had a deal from the chippy for lunch. Full pizza, 2 fritters and a bottle of irn bru all for £3.30. Was beautiful. And my mum is bringing in something from tesco for dinner. Probably some shitey microwaved lasagne.

Had a deal from the chippy for lunch. Full pizza, 2 fritters and a bottle of irn bru all for £3.30. Was beautiful. And my mum is bringing in something from tesco for dinner. Probably some shitey microwaved lasagne.

There will be a time when you appreciate someone bring you "...shitey microwaved lasagne". There may even be a time when you appreciate your mum.

Fuckin' 'ell, that's cheap.

I love the way how on this thread, everyone is boasting about eating all manner of shite (I read earlier in the thread someone claiming to have eaten two toasties, chocolate biscuits and crisps all whilst waiting for a lasagne to cook), yet when the inevitable fat/exercise/health thread rears its head, suddenly everyone eats salads and the like. :lol:

Guest FTOF_PTFC_1

I had another pre season training tonight, So I was rather hungry when I got in, came in to a curry, I don't really like curry but my mum made this one less mild so I enjoyed it :D

Edited by FTOF_PTFC_1

Having already performed the opening line and featured heavily at this summer's Carnoustie Stage School play, Alexandra was today asked if she would perform a dance routine at the Seafest in Arbroath on Sunday.

Proud Daddy = Me :)

We've also had our third Barbie this week; sweet red peppers, corn on t'cob, chilli ribs, lamb kebabs and slummin it with some steak burgers from Stewarts in Carnoustie - ahhhh, nomnomnomnomnom.

On holiday this week@home and life truly is fookin awesome.

:)

nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Also currently nomming some Stella whilst a bottle of Cava chills/awaits :)