Nom Nom Nom

Silverside doesn't have enough fat in it so there's very little room for error. I prefer something like ribeye where if you go over a bit you still have something with some moisture.
So it wasn't all my fault? I guess I need to learn that. Cheers for the tip.

43 minutes ago, MixuFixit said:

Na not at all. Beef is hard to get right, I still ruin my fair share of roasts, mainly because it's hard to get the fattier joints and I get railroaded into the lean ones whether I want them or not.

Lamb and Pork are a lot more forgiving!

Invest in a temp probe. 55°C if you like it rare.

21 hours ago, pandarilla said:
21 hours ago, MixuFixit said:

Silverside doesn't have enough fat in it so there's very little room for error. I prefer something like ribeye where if you go over a bit you still have something with some moisture.

So it wasn't all my fault? I guess I need to learn that. Cheers for the tip.

Mixu is right (FFS, I've never said that before).  Silverside is best cooked slowly as a pot roast with root veggies and beef stock.

Have you used the leftovers yet?  Leftover roast beef (or chicken or pork) is great in a Swedish hash called pytt y panna.  

22 hours ago, Snafu said:

I was eating it as I was typing the above so its gone. And I know eating while using a keyboard is fucking disgusting, I complain about people at work doing this. I'm a terrible person. Having moved recently I don't have all the furniture including kitchen table and chairs.

I'm sure there's a few on here that can handle the hottest chilies, I'm not one of them. Nice warm feeling in the stomach so no problem there, still putting the toilet paper in the fridge preparing for the worst tomorrow.

Still strapped to yer lavvy, Snafu ??    #thoughtsandprayersyererseheals

This looks good-
Capture.JPG.73758262e637f0a975a7c2ee4075ea6a.JPG

Correct.

I wasn't that bad.
Milk or yoghurt are very good at neutralising very hot chili.

Consumed or used as a balm?

Missing HP Sauce. 

Incorrect. HP is unnecessary when there’s runny yolk.

And the sausage should be cut, otherwise those fuckers are popping out all over the place reducing the enjoyment of the experience massively.

Incorrect. Choosing the correct roll is important as it will allow the sausages to be embedded in the roll base.