Nom Nom Nom

Scampi with potato wedges, red onion and brocolli, with caremelised onion houmous and salt and pepper humous.

How did you find your Lidl lasagne btw!!!

Are you sure it's mince???

I had one a few days ago and I really thought that it tasted like corned beef!!!

It wasn't corned beef but it was a disappointment. The béchamel and cheese layers were really good too, but spitting out gristle every two minutes took the shine off!!!

Edited by vikingTON

It wasn't corned beef but it was a disappointment. The béchamel and cheese layers were really good too, but spitting out gristle every two minutes took the shine off!!!

Try the one out of The Co-Operative. It's really good.

Incidentally, on the subject of "Nom Nom Nom" - I had this for dinner tonight.

Edited by Smurph

Just had a couple of scrambled egg rolls there to kick off the day. Heading out to the pub soon for a full day of beer and football. Might need to get a massive fry up in the pub just to help soak up all the alcohol.

Whilst doing the food shop (was bloody starving at the time), thought to myself "that guinea fowl looks nice" and bought one. Then once back at home I thought to myself "what the f**k is a guinea fowl?". Google imaged it and am now having second thoughts, do you just treat it like chicken?. Was thinking of either roasting it or doing it in a coq au vin style. What do you reckon?

post-12411-1259507731.jpg

Edited by gfrhandyman