Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

What are the differences between the two this time round, so I know which one to get?

There's version exclusive pokemon as per usual. I believe that there's in-game shinies this time again, White 2 gets a shiny dratini while Black 2 gets a shiny Gible.

Black City and White Forest are still there in each version.

I think most of the other changes are purely aesthetic.

Shiny dragonite. OMGZ white it is, Hope people on here with black are willing to do some trading for the version exclusives. :)

I've pretty much completed the pokedex on White so if there's specific ones anyone needs, I can breed some up.

I think Cresselia and Meloetta are the only two dex entries I won't have by the weekend.

Haven't had a chance to play this yet. All my pokemon time has been spent on breeding my team for this run.

Lance run bitches! Aerodactyl, Dragonite, Kingdra, Charizard, Electabuzz and Kangaskhan (the latter two were from Pokemon Stadium or something). Only got the Horsea left to breed but I also want to reset White 2 twice so I can get two extra Genesects (need to beat the first gym to get the pal pad I believe)

That pokemon dream radar app is 2 quid something and worth it. I got a lvl 10 Tornadus

Is that the one that you need a 3DS for?

I'm loving the game so far, first one I have played since diamond.

3 badges

Genesect lvl 24

Servine lvl 21

Tornadus lvl 19

Riolu lvl 17

Growlithe lvl 15

Pokédex seen 50 obtained 29.

What is everyone's friend codes? Mines is 0047 0757 3074 martin

Edited by qos4eva

I'm going to trade my Victini to my mate, start a new game on White, get it back eventually and then play through White until I pretty much complete it (not all Pokémon and that, I never do that) and then get White II.

I'm going to trade my Victini to my mate, start a new game on White, get it back eventually and then play through White until I pretty much complete it (not all Pokémon and that, I never do that) and then get White II.

I have about 350 pokemon in my white game. I'll use my friends DS to move them to my Black 2.

4th Gym Badge yesterday Night. Been messing about with that shopping alley outside the city(brilliant addition btw) and having to level my pokemon to beat the Gym as I didn't have any good against electric.

Gensect lvl 26

Lilligant lvl 26

Lucario lvl 23

Magby lvl 26

Luxio Lvl 22

Keldeo lvl 25

Decided to move my lvl 15 Keldeo, lvl 19 Elekid, a lvl 4 volt tackle pichu, lvl 10 Shynx, lvl 20 Aron, a lvl 1 bedlum, lvl 11 Togekiss, lvl 20 Mismagius and a lvl 18 magnezone to my roster last night to give me some options for gyms.

Having a lazy b*****d Sunday so I'll be playing this all day

Oh that reminds me I caught a lvl 35 Darmaitan and lvl 22 scraggy that belonged to N at the desert resort. I new from the back story feature(nice touch) that N released many of his pokemon, this backs it up. It's an excellent touch. There isn't anything special about the pokemon tho i might add

Edited by EdgarusQPFC

• 3 weeks later...

It took me fucking days (about four 10 minute attempts in four days) to figure out how to get to the gym leader in Nacrene Gym (the second one in B/W). I interacted with everything there was to interact with apart from the girl reading the book. I thought I had spoken to her already so I just ignored her, but I guessed the clue was for that bookshelf, and read every book - just not her. Ugh.

• 2 months later...