Pokemon Thread

Ad Lib

I'm not too sure. I would assume it's works out as one step = one EXP point or something. Your best bet is checking Bulbapedia.

It will only level up once per walk though. I played around four hours of football last summer with my Pokéwalker, and I was gutted that it had only grown one level. Thought it was going to be a time saver so I never had to put in a shift and train it for hours, but it was not to be.

Aw that's a bit shit, I just papped my Sentret on it, thought I could leave it a while(attached it to my belt) and it would be ready to evolve but that won't work, unless I constantly check and change it.

Got my DS today so started my SS. Pretty good, compared to regular Silver. Subtly wee change like the Gym layouts are nifty.

Been looking through the early pages, for any tips or useful notes on playing SS and came across this:

http://www.play.com/...1&ob=Price&fb=0

Thats yer usb extension.

http://www.play.com/...1&ob=Price&fb=0

Theres yer Wifi

Im getting dressed and heading out to get it in 12 minutes, Yas!

Did someone buy the WiFi connector? How much did you pay and do you just plug it into the USB then it acts as a router?

My router isn't compatible with the Nintendo WiFi so would be useful if it was the case.

Did someone buy the WiFi connector? How much did you pay and do you just plug it into the USB then it acts as a router?

My router isn't compatible with the Nintendo WiFi so would be useful if it was the case.

My mate has one (around £20 when new - good two/three years ago) and he plugged it in the computer, downloaded the software, and it worked.

Pokémon movie to be aired on TV! :D

The thirteenth movie is to be aired on CITV on Saturday the 26th of February at 9:25am! It should finish before 10:40am, and I usually leave the house for work come then, so I should be able to watch this. Yas!

My mate has one (around £20 when new - good two/three years ago) and he plugged it in the computer, downloaded the software, and it worked.

Pokémon movie to be aired on TV! :D

The thirteenth movie is to be aired on CITV on Saturday the 26th of February at 9:25am! It should finish before 10:40am, and I usually leave the house for work come then, so I should be able to watch this. Yas!

Might need to buy it if changing my WPA to WEP doesn't work, tried it earlier to no avail but had to go out so didn't fully try it.

f**k me that's far too early for me to be able to catch it. Might try and catch it online or something. Infact, might try and watch a bunch of them since I'm more familiar with the later generations.

Someone offered me a shiny Skarmory :o

For what?

See for the Celebi event next weekend, how do they regulate it. Like, what's to stop you from either just re-entering the queue and downloading another one or trading yours over to a mates' ds and re-downloading one? Can you download one to each game you own as well?

For what?

See for the Celebi event next weekend, how do they regulate it. Like, what's to stop you from either just re-entering the queue and downloading another one or trading yours over to a mates' ds and re-downloading one? Can you download one to each game you own as well?

It's not a queue. You just walk into GAME and go to wi-fi event or something. I don't know how they regulate it, but it might have something to do with your trainer ID. If you were to bring along two copies of SS and one DS, you would be able to get two Celebi.

It's not a queue. You just walk into GAME and go to wi-fi event or something. I don't know how they regulate it, but it might have something to do with your trainer ID. If you were to bring along two copies of SS and one DS, you would be able to get two Celebi.

Might try and acquire one of Diamond/Platinum/Pearl before Saturday or Sunday then. Two Celebis would prove useful.

Beat the Elite Four after 54:24. Probably would've been about 50 hours, fell asleep with it on this afternoon which would've clocked up a few hours and just general leaving it.

Have to admit that I used Lugia to wipe out Lance's team.

Typhlosion, Lugia, Magneton, Gyarados, Crobat and Piloswine. Although the later three played no part in Lance's defeat and the later two weren't used in the entire League, just used them to revive/heal other members.

Gotta try and get my pokemon team up to near level 60 for Sunday though (battling my mate before Celebi) no sleep for me tonight then

Gotta try and get my pokemon team up to near level 60 for Sunday though (battling my mate before Celebi) no sleep for me tonight then

What time are you heading over there for? I'm tempted to watch the Arsenal game, but I don't want to be late and miss the event.

The Zoroark movie is pretty good, but I'm missing the final third because of work. <_<

What time are you heading over there for? I'm tempted to watch the Arsenal game, but I don't want to be late and miss the event.

No idea mate, going with about three other guys so it depends on when their wanting to go. The guy I've been conversing with said "early afternoon" so I'd suspect it'd be about 1-2 meeting in town.

I'm going out tonight for someone's 18th so might be getting royally fucked, just hope I don't sleep in.

I don't

I got my celebi.

If you do the mystery event, via Nintendo whatever. You get a shiny suicine, need to work my wireless so it's WEP (hopefully it'll work) and then try. My friend now has two shiny suicines and two celebi, p***k.

Got my suicine, and fixed the WEP biggrin.gif

Edited by forehead7

Shit, just realised that the new games are out next week, I'd gotten it in my head that it was the end of the month for some reason.

Not sure which of the two to get though. :unsure:

Seems white has more pokemon on offer, but I prefer the mascot for Black so will probably go with that.

Does anyone play the card game?

I can. I have enough cards for it.

I don't

I got my celebi.

If you do the mystery event, via Nintendo whatever. You get a shiny suicine, need to work my wireless so it's WEP (hopefully it'll work) and then try. My friend now has two shiny suicines and two celebi, p***k.

Got my suicine, and fixed the WEP biggrin.gif

Would you be kind enough to tell me how to do this? I'd love a shiny Suicine. My mate got one via his Nintendo wi-fi thing.

I got my Celebi on my HG game, though I have ran out of 'wonder cards' (I have Arceus and Shaymin - I'm sure that's it...) on Pearl, so only the one for me.