Snow!

xbl

f**k sake Dundee. I have to get up for work now.

No doubt I'll be the only one in the bloody school

Someone tweet them and ask why Birkhill and Strathmartine. Two Angus schools within 2 mile of where I am going are shut but I still have to get out of bed. I would do it but I'll get sacked.

Edited by invergowrie arab

18 minutes ago, Louis Litt said:

Gutted for the Dundee schoolies, a snow day was always fucking bliss. 

Some proper raging responses to this.:lol:

My completely unscientific analysis shows that most of the raging replies are from parents whose profile pictures have one of those animal nose/ears filters applied. 

#JustSaying

A lot will vote with their feet - they only reinstated the school bus services at 7.30 - clearly the morons in charge don't have families

Announcing last night that there were no school bus services in Dundee means many will either have sent kids to family and friends or, more likely, not bothered setting their alarms as they didn't think they had any way to get to school.

1 minute ago, Mark Connolly said:

I don't normally have much time for Glasgow City Council, but they were definitely right to shut the schools here!

I think they would have been open had there been no more snow fall after midnight but definetly the right call made at the appropriate time. 

Absolutely fucked on the south side of Glasgow but I made it to work, 4 mile journey took me about 45 minutes.

No better sight in the world than seeing 3 BMW's on a very slight hill stuck and going nowhere being passed by ford fiestas & fiat 500's, BMW wankers..!! 

Dundee Council have still not tweeted any decision - always the last to do so - I know they want bairns in but it leaves little time for parents/guardians to organise childminding

All Dundee schools are open. Just hope the weather does not get worse later - it will be chaotic

A lot will vote with their feet - they only reinstated the school bus services at 7.30 - clearly the morons in charge don't have families

Announcing last night that there were no school bus services in Dundee means many will either have sent kids to family and friends or, more likely, not bothered setting their alarms as they didn't think they had any way to get to school.

It’s very good your remaining completely calm...

6 minutes ago, Romeo said:

Absolutely fucked on the south side of Glasgow but I made it to work, 4 mile journey took me about 45 minutes.

No better sight in the world than seeing 3 BMW's on a very slight hill stuck and going nowhere being passed by ford fiestas & fiat 500's, BMW wankers..!! 

Is there a worse car in the snow than a Beamer? It’s always them that are wheel-spinning away and going nowhere.