Snow!

xbl

I've got an essay to do tomorrow as well. There appears to be two trains an hour from Croy on the Edinburgh-Glasgow line but none from Glasgow-Edinburgh. Can however get from Glasgow to Croy on the Alloa route

Alloa to Larbert - no problem. The last 100m into our car park - 1.25 hrs. :lol:

Where is LiviClyde when I need him?

Laughing all the way out of my (fairly steep) home car park and into my sloping car park at the office past all my colleagues who have had to leave their cars on the street.

Smug? Me?

Most certainly! :lol:

Edited by LiviClyde

Blue skies over Dundee now after a brief flurry of snow

Blue skies don't help at all, they just make it colder!

What we need is a good few days of (rain) clouds to keep the temperature above freezing and melt some (hopefully all!) of the snow. Doesn't look like it's gonna happen though.

I need to get bread(genuinely, none of this panic buying crap) but my flatmate's told me that the local Spar is sold out so it looks like I may have to take a walk down to Tesco. Knowing my luck I'll get involved in a punch up with some bint over the last loaf.

Edited by GordieBoy80

According to wunderground.com, it's going to be -28c with wind chill on Saturday night. Hmm... laugh.gif

The top temperature here on Wednesday is forecast to be -6ish, and the windchill at night is set to be -19. This continental stuff is well 'ard.

A heavy snow shower today, -1C, another light covering forecast on Thursday and heavier snow/maybe some rain at the start of next week. Until then it's below zero.

Edited by vikingTON

Cut all the back of my heid. Went to take the dog a walk and go for a paper, took one step out the door and went up in my arse, crackd my head on a crate of Stella sitting out at the back door.

Little tip, if you've got wooden decking outside don't leave the house, it's fucking lethal.sad.gif

Almost did it again ffs.

Anyway, need to take my girlfriend for herscan tomorrow, better be able to get there.

The top temperature here on Wednesday is forecast to be -6ish, and the windchill at night is set to be -19. This continental stuff is well 'ard.

A heavy snow shower today, -1C, another light covering forecast on Thursday and heavier snow/maybe some rain at the start of next week. Until then it's below zero.

I don't mind it to be honest. They're set up a lot better for the cold weather so it doesn't really seem as 'in your face' as even a warmer temperature would in the UK.

I might have to go sledging tonight...