Snow!

xbl

Dundee University is "closed", but I think that just means to taught students.

I've decided I want to go in, because I've a deadline to hit and all my notes are sitting on my desk <_< That, and there's too many distractions at home.

My college is shut. Kind of glad because I don't have to go out in the snow, but me and my pals had filming to do for our video production class, and the deadline is in a week...with all the editing left to do afterwards still. Hope to f**k it's open tomorrow!

Which part of Glenrothes are you in ? In Pitcoudie I'd say its about 8-10 ins deep blink.gif

Macedonia.

You're obviously using that 'male' measuring tape. My misses 'female ruler' says there is just 2 inches of snow! unsure.gif

Edited by Glenrothes

Roads in Grangemouth are horrendous, so I'm assuming that Falkirk and the braes are even worse.

Made it in to work, but hubby couldn't get car out the street this morning, and it's still abandoned half in drive half on pavement - won't budge even with grit round the wheels!

Macedonia.

You're obviously using that 'male' measuring tape. My misses 'female ruler' says there is just 2 inches of snow! unsure.gif

Having had enough of my girlfriend not believing how deep the snow was I was actually sad enough to take a ruler out yesterday (2 as it turned out) and it was 14.5 inches on my front lawn, here in Berwickshire. It's now 22 inches.

The council have given up trying to plough the snow off the roads in the town, as it's already piled several foot high up the sides.

They are now JCB'ing it into wagons, and dumping it in the old quarry.

For November, it's unbelievable.

'She's' not the only one.

Hilarity.

That's the accumulation of 5 days of snow (started Wednesday evening onward), but it snowed ~7 inches last night.

Cleared the drive in the later evening, and this morning it was over half a foot deep.

It must be a record for November here, if not all-time at least modern times.

Edited by HibeeJibee