Snow!

xbl

Good thing I didnt bother going into uni today, it was closed, on the other side, I managed to clear over half my drive way in an hour and a half, problem is I turned round and the space I had cleared was already half way to where it was before. :(

So I now have a hug pile of snow and a driveway that looks like a golf course with loads of bunkers in it.

Good thing I didnt bother going into uni today, it was closed, on the other side, I managed to clear over half my drive way in an hour and a half, problem is I turned round and the space I had cleared was already half way to where it was before. :(

So I now have a hug pile of snow and a driveway that looks like a golf course with loads of bunkers in it.

We've cleared the drive 4 times since yesterday. It's white again now.

On a brighter note, my College is off tomorrow.

Teckle.

You at Dundee College? My dad works there but apparently staff need to go in. tongue.gif

And yeah I've currently had none as we would have been off today and tomorrow but we already have an in-service day and then we were once off but I was already off with the flu and once only one bus out of about 9 could make it in. I was on that bus and we've also had like a lot of days when we should have not gone in but we were made too. dry.gif

Car-noustie.

:lol: that was quite funny really.

Oh and I got bored earlier and made a seat thats about 6 feet of the ground. Unfortuately it crumbled on me as soon as I sat on it.

I think i had one day off school because of the snow. I even remember this one time when pupils who lived outside the town got sent home while the rest of us who lived in the town had to stay in for the full day! <_<

I hope this snow continues for the rest of the week as i'm in College from Wednesday-Friday and i can't be bothered doing the shitty course.

And yeah I've currently had none as we would have been off today and tomorrow but we already have an in-service day and then we were once off but I was already off with the flu and once only one bus out of about 9 could make it in. I was on that bus and we've also had like a lot of days when we should have not gone in but we were made too. dry.gif

Let's see; who read this in Ralph Wiggum's voice, other than me?

Made the mistake of trying to get supplies by going out on foot! Caught in a snow drift, my hair turned white, it ran down my back, and worse of all, the rolls that I bought are soggy!

All I've got in the house is wine and cookies! Not a bad evening actually!

I wouldn't count on Tesco delivering your shopping. :(

It's nice to see Perth & Kinross council spent the extra money on grit and salt for the roads and paths. :angry: