Snow!

xbl

I agree, some people i seen just came in to get a paper

Exactly, these are the rational people of Scotland, chances are I will walk to the shops tomorrow and buy a paper, bread and milk.

You at Dundee College? My dad works there but apparently staff need to go in. tongue.gif

And yeah I've currently had none as we would have been off today and tomorrow but we already have an in-service day and then we were once off but I was already off with the flu and once only one bus out of about 9 could make it in. I was on that bus and we've also had like a lot of days when we should have not gone in but we were made too. dry.gif

Which campus is he in?

Don't tell me they have started "panic buying" laugh.gif

I work in the Co-op in Castlemilk.

A guy came in, put £50 each on his electricity and gas and then said "Aye, this is just in case I can't get back out my house this week"

I'd have put this guy down to be about 45-50 and looked relatively healthy.

I wanted to slap him and tell him to get a fucking grip. :lol::rolleyes:

MUST. WAIT. ON. SOOKY.

TBH theres nothing there that cant wait for tomorrow, and its too late to be doing his quiz, my brain doesnt function at this time of the morning.