Snow!

xbl

A powdering of snow in Inverness, temperatures have dropped below zero.

Yeah a slight covering on the car this morning. Nothing on the roads or pavements. Blue sky and -2 now.

Not only that, but you have the gall to demand raw transcripts when your entire hysterical tantrum is based on a selected direct quote that you've taken out of context. Your entire "first class" is ripped straight out of context, and is very much an example of a selected quote. Well by your own logic, your argument is invalid. Therefore, unless you produce a written transcript of the entire interview in question, then your whole argument is bunk. Muttering "first class, first class" is not admissible, by your own logic.

'first class' is what he said.

newsnight don't seem to have the link -it was more than a week ago, this is regrettable. however he did use those words this is not in dispute. are they appropriate?

having looked for a transcript myself, this is even better.

BBC website forecasting heavy snow showers in Dundee from 9 a.m. today - we've had hee haw. I will be writing to the Beeb demanding the resignation of the appropriate person.

It's beginning to look like everyone's now being over cautious after last week's events. Although there are obviously some areas which have seen snow again, the way it has been portrayed over the last couple of days was that the whole country was in for another heavy covering.

It's beginning to look like everyone's now being over cautious after last week's events. Although there are obviously some areas which have seen snow again, the way it has been portrayed over the last couple of days was that the whole country was in for another heavy covering.

Snowing heavily in Inverness and if it snows here everyone else gets hit harder.

None in Kirkcaldy yet.

There was a 30 minute fecking blizzard at 08:15 this morning - I know I was walking to Dysart from the train station at the time.

Daft weegie bandits that were supposed to be there cancelled as they were worried about the weather. More lunch for me :lol: