Snow!

xbl

There was a 30 minute fecking blizzard at 08:15 this morning - I know I was walking to Dysart from the train station at the time.

Daft weegie bandits that were supposed to be there cancelled as they were worried about the weather. More lunch for me :lol:

Drama Queen! That was nothing. I was just leaving Kirkcaldy for Stirling at that time, and it didn't seem that bad.

Decided I really had to go Christmas shopping tonight, so I went to The Fort. That back road from Gartcosh to The Fort was even more fun than it normally is.

The car park at the shopping centre was like glass, a fucking disgrace to be honest. If that was a car park at a football stadium, the game would be postponed. Still, that's it done now I suppose. Still got the city centre to look forward to on Saturday though, smashing.

I like the snow normally but if there is even a sprinkle of it that stays on the ground in Dundee I'm going to fucking teabag the God of the sky.

I'm meant to be going skiing tomorrow.

I like the snow normally but if there is even a sprinkle of it that stays on the ground in Dundee I'm going to fucking teabag the God of the sky.

I'm meant to be going skiing tomorrow.

Snowing in Dundee yet?.

Nicer brands on the market really. Jack & black coffee is nice though. Fancied that just now but out of Jack so Jameson shall suffice.

Never tasted Wild Turkey yet. Not many outlets sell the stuff up here except the 'Whisky Shop'.At £28 a bottle

Edited by Beastie

'first class' is what he said.

newsnight don't seem to have the link -it was more than a week ago, this is regrettable. however he did use those words this is not in dispute. are they appropriate?

having looked for a transcript myself, this is even better.

Thats not a newsnight transcript. Its not in dispute that the Road Engineer and the Head of Chief Police Officers said that the forecast was wrong. They are direct quotes. Those words were used. So what is your problem?

XBL I'm still waiting on an answer......

I have absolutely no idea what you're on about! I assume its something to do with your anti SNP agenda, but I really don't have a clue what you're asking, so am unable to answer, sorry.

When oh when is it going to get better <_<

The next 5 nights are forecast to be -8,-8,-1,-3,-2,-1.

I hate the fucking snow <_<<_<

Pfft, that's tropical stuff.

Here in the big smoke, the next 6 nights are forecast to be -8, -6, -3, -3, -3, -4.