Snow!

xbl

We had a couple of wee skiffs earlier on that I didn't think were going to turn into anything, but it has subsequently redoubled its efforts and has been snowing quite hard for the last 20 minutes or so and is now starting to lie, at least on the grass. If I happen to be out later on - unlikely at the moment - I will report back re the "Snow on the Sperrins" situation.

A bizarre day. We've had really heavy snow about four times for up to half an hour each time. Then the sun's came out, melted what little snow has lay, and it's been gorgeous.

St Andrews to Cupar: South side has nothing, north side is white. Looks like just 20m in elevation is the difference.

Out the other end, Perth to Cupar is quite bad, or at least it was at half 5 this morning.

BMW 7 could not get up the hill where i live my Corsa did...i did give they guy a push.

It'll be rear-wheel drive. Which in the snow is absolutely and utterly useless.

My old boss couldn't get out the car park in my work in her big engined fancy BMW, my wee 1.2 Clio was out no bother at all.

BMW 7 could not get up the hill where i live my Corsa did...i did give they guy a push.

It'll be rear-wheel drive. Which in the snow is absolutely and utterly useless.

My old boss couldn't get out the car park in my work in her big engined fancy BMW, my wee 1.2 Clio was out no bother at all.

It was they were spinning away but he was getting nowhere