Snow!

xbl

Pickled Onion or Beef I hope

Someone brought me some Spicy ones earlier. Borderline written warning territory. I had to cleanse my palette so ventured out to the shops myself. They were out of Pickled Onion but had Beef aplenty.

Someone brought me some Spicy ones earlier. Borderline written warning territory. I had to cleanse my palette so ventured out to the shops myself. They were out of Pickled Onion but had Beef aplenty.

You've played that well.

Snow was just back on there but sunny again. Time the Space Raiders run to perfection.

I'm sure Space Raiders used to come in two shapes - a male and female (sort of). One would fit into the other, creating a giant Space Raider. Probably too much effort for a 20p snack so they made them all the same shape.

Are you not thinking of Transform-A-Snack? I mind Space Raiders used to have a wee story on the back of them about some mulleted space dickhead with a rip off He-Man sword fighting some variety of pussy alien and how he needed the sustenance of Space Raiders to help him win.

Or perhaps I made that up.

Are you not thinking of Transform-A-Snack? I mind Space Raiders used to have a wee story on the back of them about some mulleted space dickhead with a rip off He-Man sword fighting some variety of pussy alien and how he needed the sustenance of Space Raiders to help him win.

Or perhaps I made that up.

I think Transform-a-snacks did indeed couple together but I'm sure there was some sort of 5p bag of Space Raiders or similar that had the Space Raiders face but also a 'docking station', with a hole to accommodate the more pointy neck of the alien's face.

Still sunny.

I think Transform-a-snacks did indeed couple together but I'm sure there was some sort of 5p bag of Space Raiders or similar that had the Space Raiders face but also a 'docking station', with a hole to accommodate the more pointy neck of the alien's face.

Still sunny.

This has taken a sinister yet undeniably sexy turn.

Theres meant to be thunder and lightning today but usually this grim weather in May is a sign there are high pressures and the weather will turn nice, we will get a heat wave that will last til october

Theres meant to be thunder and lightning today but usually this grim weather in May is a sign there are high pressures and the weather will turn nice, we will get a heat wave that will last til october

There's only 1 thing wrong with that theory - it's not May yet.