Snow!

xbl

Some bellend exiting my street has just scratched my car.

He just drove off aswell Albeit not at great speed.

I assume you managed to catch up with him and give him a bit of a wallop?

I hate folk who think they can do that and get away with it.

I assume you managed to catch up with him and give him a bit of a wallop?

I hate folk who think they can do that and get away with it.

When the snow first started a couple of days before Xmas some pleb slid into my next door neighbours car. Fair enough, accidents happen in this weather, but the erse got out, had a look and started to drive off... Luckily my neighbour was watching from the end of the street where he was walking back from the pub and saw the accident! To put it politely, the young guy in the car wouldn't need a knife and fork for Xmas dinner, but a straw would do just fine!

Capy, the missus just phoned, she said she gave up after an hour and a half trying to get across the bridge to Fife last night, and the delay was anything up to three hours.

Is that correct?

NO,whats she realy been upto. :(:lol:

Well it was cocktails with the girls at TGI Friday and a few bars around george street the other night, and she's off to International Starters in Leith for a meal later on... sounds like she's having a ball, while I am making stew to last me a few days down here :(

I just hope she stops buying tops in the oasis sale and brings me back something nice for Christmas :P

I know she has jaffa cakes, tesco's own brand jelly beans and haribo sour mix in the case for me though ;)

Well it was cocktails with the girls at TGI Friday and a few bars around george street the other night, and she's off to International Starters in Leith for a meal later on... sounds like she's having a ball, while I am making stew to last me a few days down here :(

I just hope she stops buying tops in the oasis sale and brings me back something nice for Christmas :P

I know she has jaffa cakes, tesco's own brand jelly beans and haribo sour mix in the case for me though ;)

Or a wee ride in the car park at South Queens ;)

How immature is that attitude?

There's currently over 10" of snow in my back garden, the bottom half of my street and my car parking area have been no go areas for anything other than 4x4s for over a week, bins haven't been emptied for the same period, God knows what it's costing cash-strapped local authorities to fight a losing battle trying to keep side roads and walkways open/safe, a lot of people are struggling to go about their daily business.

But that's all OK!

Xbass doesn't mind it, and wishes it would snow some more!

F'cking grow up!

Piss off. I want more snow too. :P

It hasn't snowed since yesterday (I think) here, but there's still a fair amount on the ground. It's sunny though, so I'd imagine it will continue (albeit slowly) thawing over the next couple of days.

As for the 'snow good/snow bad' debate that seems to have started, I don't mind the snow that much really. It doesn't affect my working pattern or commute as I walk to and from work. The only disruption can be socially, as trains get cancelled/are late when snow is laying on the ground. I understand though how snow can annoy and greatly inconvenience people, particularly those who drive.

Ice however, that's a different story. Ice GREATLY disrupts my commute to work. :(

There's currently over 10" of snow in my back garden, the bottom half of my street and my car parking area have been no go areas for anything other than 4x4s for over a week, bins haven't been emptied for the same period, God knows what it's costing cash-strapped local authorities to fight a losing battle trying to keep side roads and walkways open/safe, a lot of people are struggling to go about their daily business.

But that's all OK!

F'cking grow up!

Oh dear.

The roads in Dundee were all white yesterday because there had been heavy snow fall but some folk still thought it was a good idea to belt along as quickly as they could. Some fanny went flying round a roundabout and very almost spun, but he didn't think afterwards that it might be a good idea to slow down a bit. :rolleyes:

Anyway, why won't the snow f**k the f**k off? I fuckin' hate it. I have to drive for work and I really can't be arsed doing it when there's all this snow around.

The roads in Dundee were all white yesterday because there had been heavy snow fall but some folk still thought it was a good idea to belt along as quickly as they could. Some fanny went flying round a roundabout and very almost spun, but he didn't think afterwards that it might be a good idea to slow down a bit. :rolleyes:

Anyway, why won't the snow f**k the f**k off? I fuckin' hate it. I have to drive for work and I really can't be arsed doing it when there's all this snow around.

Was it DarkBlue62?

But that's all OK!

F'cking grow up!

^^^

roid rage