Snow!

xbl

Not saw snow for a while here, yet my street still has 4 inches of fcuking ice on it, my council tax appears to go towards subsidising the main roads in and around Ayr, South Ayrshire Council really are a bunch of good for nothing wnakers.

Stick £20 onto road tax specifically for gritting. :)

Or take something out the global warming budget. :lol:

Edited by Tryfield

Had a fair bit of snow again this morning, but it seems to have stopped now. I've had enough! I want to be able to get out normally!

my disabled son hasnt been out the house since the 21st dec,as his wheelchair wont move in the snow,hes deseprate to get outside at last

I think it's up to ictforeurope to decide if he's offended by it or not.

If he is (and I doubt it) then I will withdraw my comments, but its no worse than suggesting that someone cold should wear a thicker slanket. No malice is meant, and really, it says more about those allegedly "offended" than it does about myself or people with disabilities.

thers nae need tae say stuff like that, if ma son was disabled ad punch yur fukin lights oot

As it happens, I AM disabled (in a different way though), and I am fully aware that there is no malice in those sort of comments.

It's about to start snowing pretty heavily again here.

Ace :D

Looks like several housebound hours of CoDMW2, before braving the snow for 400 yards to get to the pub.

I'll cope.

Its been snowing pretty heavily here aswel although its been off and on for the past two hours since I've been up. I'm supposed to be out in Dundee tonight for my birthday but I doubt that will happen as not alot of taxi's will be arsed taking us back to Forfar at three in the morning. It looks like a quiet night in the Plough tonight.

:(