Snow!

xbl

I don't see the fuss with people struggling to drive in it, surely if my clio can do it then most cars can.

Clios are great cars in the snow, I've pushed half a dozen stuck cars around here, my Clio has been in and out without missing a beat. Most people's problem is they think spinning their wheels faster and faster will get them through snow. Eeejits... :P

my mum and dad got a shock,they stay in perth but spent christmas in luxembourg,flew home today said was ok until broxden roundabout then roads were a nightmare,and short walk to tescos was as well,think they must of been sleeping on boxing day when i told them aviemore had 2 foot of snow and was minus 18 everyday :D

A9 was bloody jammed on the drive north, Stirling to Perth was an absolute nightmare. Took me three and a half hours to drive 85 miles this evening. I'm actually stuck here at my dads tonight because the ice on the lane is too bad to get cars out until it thaws a bit . Its a proper winter! :D

A9 was bloody jammed on the drive north, Stirling to Perth was an absolute nightmare. Took me three and a half hours to drive 85 miles this evening. I'm actually stuck here at my dads tonight because the ice on the lane is too bad to get cars out until it thaws a bit . Its a proper winter! :D

f**k, I feel sorry for the guy. Three weeks stuck with you.

Only in the garden. We weren't feeling too great so we didn't bother with the big hill around the corner.

Did you get out?

Was out briefly with my mates - the highlight being when one of the guys took out the camera man and broke his brand new phone :lol:

Side roads round here in my estate are a fucking nightmare. Christopher Dean would have extreme difficulty in navigating down our street, so badly frozen are the pavements.

The old north wind is blowing big time in Bankiesville. No doubt we are getting snow.

Fao: Inverclyde council - it hasn't snowed in five days, there's none forecast for the next five, why don't you start sorting out the pavements with grit instead of being thick lazy cuntos going out once a day to regrit the roads. It's a sheet of ice.

Fao: Inverclyde council - it hasn't snowed in five days, there's none forecast for the next five, why don't you start sorting out the pavements with grit instead of being thick lazy cuntos going out once a day to regrit the roads. It's a sheet of ice.

the wifes pal from port glasgow will be seeing in the new year in hospital,icy pavements indeed :(

Not saw snow for a while here, yet my street still has 4 inches of fcuking ice on it, my council tax appears to go towards subsidising the main roads in and around Ayr, South Ayrshire Council really are a bunch of good for nothing wnakers.

Edited by ayrmad