Snow!

xbl

Snowing in Dunfermline now. Seemed more like rain earlier when I was out but looking out now its very heavy snow. Delighted - another day of sledging awaits :lol:

Raining along here. :(

Hopefully it'll snow in the early hours and me and the wee man will get away sledging too.

That's very nice, and looks lovely, but we obviously have differing opinions on the advert in question...

Yes. You are wrong. :P

Now all you have to do is look for a window that has that view in Stirling, and find the unlocked door...

If you would, you could come and tidy the place up a bit! Would you like the broken tv, the sky box that needs to be reset a few times a day, the broken freezer, or you could even fix our dodgy boiler? :D

Raining along here. :(

Hopefully it'll snow in the early hours and me and the wee man will get away sledging too.

I am sure the snow will be along soon enough to you. Its quite heavy just now. Sure you and the wee man will have plenty sledging tomorrow if it keeps up :D

If you would, you could come and tidy the place up a bit! Would you like the broken tv, the sky box that needs to be reset a few times a day, the broken freezer, or you could even fix our dodgy boiler? :D

I live in the East End of Glasgow. I have to pick a path around stuff like that just to get to college in the mornings.

Snow all over the A9 near Dunblane. Looks pretty nasty.

http://www.trafficscotland.org/lev/?mi=10

It was quite scary going down it on the bus to Dundee at lunchtime today. Visibility wasn't great at that point, and that was in broad daylight. Fortunately there wasn't any snow on the way home.