Snow!

xbl

Anyone know how to flip it around? :lol:

Aye. Open the picture up, choose the Paint option to edit. Choose the Image tab, click "rotate by angles" and keep flipping it until it's the right way up. Then save and post as usual.

Like this:

post-1053-1261581039_thumb.jpg

;)

Travelling from Carron in Falkirk through to Newbridge in Edinburgh today was a barrel of laughs. Driving around the Falkirk area is quite brutal and none of the roads seem to have been ploughed. At 8.30am this morning i was skidding around like nobodies business as the snow continued to fall in the Falkirk area, however it seemed to get better the closer i got to Edinburgh, and by better i mean marginally. Luckily i was in work by the time it started snowing yet again in Edinburgh. I can't see more snow coming though, haven't seen this much in years and surely it has to stop soon!

On the bright side everything looks amazing when snow covered, unfortunately i feel i'm probably too old to be charging around horsing snowballs at windows and sledging down vertical slopes into jaggy bushes.

You may have been one of the unlucky b*****ds I walked past on my way to the pub last night :lol: .

Nah, I was getting off at the roundabout anyway. :D

It was the ones making no move to get off the bus at that time, or the ones waiting to get on at that stop that I felt bad for.

Travelling from Carron in Falkirk through to Newbridge in Edinburgh today was a barrel of laughs. Driving around the Falkirk area is quite brutal and none of the roads seem to have been ploughed. At 8.30am this morning i was skidding around like nobodies business as the snow continued to fall in the Falkirk area, however it seemed to get better the closer i got to Edinburgh, and by better i mean marginally. Luckily i was in work by the time it started snowing yet again in Edinburgh. I can't see more snow coming though, haven't seen this much in years and surely it has to stop soon!

On the bright side everything looks amazing when snow covered, unfortunately i feel i'm probably too old to be charging around horsing snowballs at windows and sledging down vertical slopes into jaggy bushes.

Did you go down the M9? I drove down the M9 at around that time and although there was a small amount of snow on the road, it really wasn't a problem so long as people were sensible - ie driving at 30-40 mph, leaving a big gap, no sudden movements. By the time I got to the Newbridge junction at about 9am there was no snow on the road anyway. My journey from Dunblane to Edinburgh took only 30 min longer than usual.

LRT feked.

They were indeed. It took 25 minutes for the bus to get from one end of musselburgh to the other this morning, i only saw 2 number 26 buses this morning, one heading to clerwood and one to gogarburn, think they had to put that last one on to get folk to the RBS HQ. I had to trudge along from portobello to the far end of seafield road in thick snow, it's about bloody time they ran buses along that stretch of road.

Did you go down the M9? I drove down the M9 at around that time and although there was a small amount of snow on the road, it really wasn't a problem so long as people were sensible - ie driving at 30-40 mph, leaving a big gap, no sudden movements. By the time I got to the Newbridge junction at about 9am there was no snow on the road anyway. My journey from Dunblane to Edinburgh took only 30 min longer than usual.

I did and i'd pretty much agree with your sentiments. However i was probably more like 40 minutes longer than usual. The closer i got to Edinburgh the easier the driving was and although it was 30/40 a lot of the way it was 'do-able'. However, the driving i had to do to get to the motorway was really quite bad in and around Carron/Carronshore area to the extent that i thought i'd spun my car at a junction which was pretty nerve-wracking. :lol: