Snow!

xbl

Yeh, it's only two days before Christmas to boot. How unforgivable.

:rolleyes:

IMHO people shouldn't travel unless they have to, my job dictates that I have to work to help the silly ones get home, if I worked for a company I'd stay at home, dead heros are dead simple as that.

Now coming in sideways in Edinburgh East. I'm going through to Glasgow tonight as well, trains seem to be running OK at the moment but f'k knows how they'll be in 7-8 hours time.

I must admit that even after the aggravation in getting to work, walking through the park with all the kids and dogs playing in the snow was quite festive.

A good 5-6 inches fell in Dunfermline overnight and this morning. It's been off for an hour or so, but the roads are hellish. I've just done my good deed for the day and got all the papers and rols etc for my elderly neighbours, santa will be so proud!

post-26507-1261572901_thumb.jpg

Edited by Cowden Blue

Plane has skidded off the runway at Prestwick.

No one injured.

Prestwick - Pfft! :rolleyes:

Good no-one was hurt though!

_46982943_ryanairrunway466.jpg

Oops

The airline said: "After a normal landing was completed and while taxiing from the runway the aircraft encountered ice and slid just off the runway on to the grass verge.

So Ryanair Pilot error then... :rolleyes:

If we weren't hitting the pub at lunchtime I wouldn't have made any effort this morning to be honest. It's fucking carnage out there.

Fantastic prioritisation there, BA.

I saw a good one today coming back from Tesco. He was only about 3 foot tall, but he had great big branch arms and a proper carrot nose. :)

She didn't spot me stalking her then. Excellent...

post-1053-1261574325_thumb.jpg

:ph34r: