Snow!

xbl

Another wee bit of snow here. I find it quite amusing that the only day when it didn't even threaten to snow was christmas day!

And this may be the most successful topic I've ever started. :: proud ::

Where the f**k are you in Stirling?? :lol: It's absolutely pelting it down, haven't seen such thick snow for years! It's brilliant! :D I'm just laughing at cars skidding round the corner beside my house right now.

Where the f**k are you in Stirling?? :lol: It's absolutely pelting it down, haven't seen such thick snow for years! It's brilliant! :D I'm just laughing at cars skidding round the corner beside my house right now.

shutup

Imtryingnottojinxit. <_<

Anyone else getting slightly pissed off with the cold weather yet ?

I am !

I don't think we've had the same quantity of snow that that the central belt has had, although we certainly have had colder weather - I don't think it's been above freezing now for over a week, and each night the temperatures fall to around -6'C .... At the moment we are -7.4'C.

The snow we have on the ground is frozen solid, and although roads and pavements are on the main clear, it does make for getting around that bit more difficult, feet / bottom of trousers still getting wet.

I can't wait for the summer warmth to return