Snow!

xbl

Its been snowing pretty heavily here aswel although its been off and on for the past two hours since I've been up. I'm supposed to be out in Dundee tonight for my birthday but I doubt that will happen as not alot of taxi's will be arsed taking us back to Forfar at three in the morning. It looks like a quiet night in the Plough tonight.

:(

Might be quite busy. Doesn't Ian usually put something on on a Saturday at this time of year? Whatever you do, just don't go to the fucking Royal.

Might be quite busy. Doesn't Ian usually put something on on a Saturday at this time of year? Whatever you do, just don't go to the fucking Royal.

I'm honestly not quite sure, I think there's been a couple of gigs on through the back the last couple of weeks but there might quite well be something happening tonight. Nah I would never go there, I've actually never been in club one yet. I just don't tend to go to many places in Forfar as you will always meet some dickhead you know.

Edit: I might meet you at your local in Kirrie tonight. ;)

Edited by Dark Blue

I'm honestly not quite sure, I think there's been a couple of gigs on through the back the last couple of weeks but there might quite well be something happening tonight. Nah I would never go there, I've actually never been in club one yet. I just don't tend to go to many places in Forfar as you will always meet some dickhead you know.

Edit: I might meet you at your local in Kirrie tonight. ;)

Out in Kirrie? Jesus. That's desperate stuff.

However, if you are:

Thrums: Expensive but pretty good. Good pool table.

Gairie: Cheap, good laugh, good pool table, prob a Kareoke on tonight.

Airlie: Dear as f**k for nips, fucking shite pool table. Frequented by c***s that are banned from elsewhere.

Ogilvy: Almost a cert to be busy, usually have a live band on. Now my local after i controversially switched pool teams from the Airlie the other week.

3 Bellies Brae: Quiet old mans pub. Has a log fire.

I haven't been out in Forfar for ages. Last time was shite. The Oz has gone a bit downhill. Masons was a good laugh, and Club One and the Royal were both shite.

You're openly mocking a disabled child that has been unable to leave his house for the past fortnight.

OH TEH LULZ.

No he isn't. He's making a fair and valid point. What is the deal with all these tubes on P&B these days, fcuking hell. If he recommended me to put snow tires on my car because I couldn't get it out of the drive no one would be going mental. If your disabled then your wheelchair is your transport-the same way as my car (or my legs if you want to be picky about it) are my transport. He's already said he will retract his comments if the poster is unhappy about it. I will also remove mines and apologise for the same reasons if needed.

Give the guy a break

Me and my dad were driving around the Menzieshill area and cars got halfway up a hill before just rolling back down again and the car infront of us was going at like 5mph. It was mental!

More like sleety, slushy rain in Paisley. Perfect timing to turn the pavements into a snow and ice soup that will, with the -5 expected overnight, turn the streets into an ice-rink tomorrow morning!

Marvellous! <_<

I'm completely fed up of this awful weather. I hadn't driven my car since last Saturday and took it out today. A heavy snow shower made the already dreadful road conditions in Perth deteriorate even further and my car wouldn't stop. Almost hit someone despite increasing my stopping distance substantially in view of the conditions. I couldn't get parked on my street when I got home due to really hard packed snow so had to dig out a space. I'm not very well at all having had to bloody walk to work in ridiculously low temperatures and am supposed to be back tomorrow but feel and look like shit. HATE this weather.

Edited by SaintSam

I'm completely fed up of this awful weather. I hadn't driven my car since last Saturday and took it out today. A heavy snow shower made the already dreadful road conditions in Perth deteriorate even further and my car wouldn't stop. Almost hit someone despite increasing my stopping distance substantially in view of the conditions. I couldn't get parked on my street when I got home due to really hard packed snow so had to dig out a space. I'm not very well at all having had to bloody walk to work in ridiculously low temperatures and am supposed to be bad tomorrow but feel and look like shit. HATE this weather.

But it looks nice.

No it doesn't. I hate it. I despise it. I wish it would f'ck off and melt. <_<

I lose a little bit of my will to live every time I look at the weather forecast and see -10, -11, -12.

Stop being a humbug. Anyway, there's no pressing need for you to drive. ;)