The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The gap is closing quickly.Oh how we would will gloat when we go above them !!

Remember you have to go to utd away next week and we have killie at home so could be ten going into derby but the way we played today(and recent weeks) can see the both of us losing next weeklaugh.gif

Ps everyone wins at aberdeen..(except aberdeen)

Be honest now . do you think hearts and killie will both win next week?unsure.gif

I, to be honest, hadn't expect Hibs to get only 1 point from two Saint Johnstone-games. We are at this moment not in the position to regard any game (including Killie@home) as a definite win. But however Hibs are in a 'losing-mood', a derby game seems to stand more or less by itself. So even a bad result against Kilmarnock doesn't make a victory at Tynecastle more unlikely.

Will people stop saying Hibs are having their best season in ages. Especially Jambos. I had a look on brokeback and they are saying that everywhere. 7 or 8 games ago you could have said that. We are on a crap run so it's turning out to be a fairly average season so it's no wonder that other teams are catching us up.

Will people stop saying Hibs are having their best season in ages. Especially Jambos. I had a look on brokeback and they are saying that everywhere. 7 or 8 games ago you could have said that. We are on a crap run so it's turning out to be a fairly average season so it's no wonder that other teams are catching us up.

Given that your average position in the league is 7th or 8th, I would say 4th is the best in ages. Maybe your bubble has burst (apparently that's not the only thing ;- )

Given that your average position in the league is 7th or 8th, I would say 4th is the best in ages. Maybe your bubble has burst (apparently that's not the only thing ;- )

No our average position is not 7th or 8th. Blobby left years ago, haven't you noticedlaugh.gif

We've had a few bad seasons but only 4 seasons ago we finished 3rd.

And apparently our "bubble has burst" quite a few times this season.

You just keep us right, seeing as you're the big team.wink.gif

Wasn't it you who started a thread called 'let's all admit Hibs are Brilliant' just before Christmas? Oh wait, it's this thread isn't it? tongue.gif

You're having an excellent season by Hubz standards.

You started the thread ffs.

How dim are you for a 15 39 29 year old Brian ???

You've been rather quiet of late,cant think why as you usually have an over inflated opinion and bursting to give your views laugh.giflaugh.gif

Archived