The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you love it though.New Hibby,s on here every week(or alias) blowing there trumpet.Now it is a media conspiracy and the manager is shit. Remind you of anybody?

when has any hibs fan or any member of the hibs coaching staff mentioned a media conspiracy? that part is just a load of pish, however the manager is looking worse and worse as the season progresses and that part i agree with.

Don't know who's the bigger muppet you or the arse who started this thread????

I really do feel sorry for Hibs fans ,(many of whom are my mates ), that are genuinely pissed off at Hibernia22 for starting this thread.

However,it's now funny to read some of his posts ,trying to back-track on his original statement,by slagging off Yogi et,etc,as it's suddenly dawned on him what a total fanny he's made of himself and how many Hibs fans he's annoyed by making such a stupid statement.

Now I wonder if that has something to do with his identity being revealed on Facebook and he's trying to get some pals back on his side..................Hmmmm!!!

I really do feel sorry for Hibs fans ,(many of whom are my mates ), that are genuinely pissed off at Hibernia22 for starting this thread.

However,it's now funny to read some of his posts ,trying to back-track on his original statement,by slagging off Yogi et,etc,as it's suddenly dawned on him what a total fanny he's made of himself and how many Hibs fans he's annoyed by making such a stupid statement.

Now I wonder if that has something to do with his identity being revealed on Facebook and he's trying to get some pals back on his side..................Hmmmm!!!

You're at it again I see..rolleyes.gif

Honestly you are having a fucking laugh.

Suppose I am having a laugh but what do you expect? With the football being as bad as it is now, and no signs of us improving. It would be a complete embarrasment if Hearts were to overtake us now, and Dundee Utd and especially Motherwell look far better teams than us now. As I said, I don't think Hughes can take us anywhere in Europe anyway. If he can get us playing the football we were playing earlier on in the season, we can have some ambition, but after the last few games I've seen, theres f**k all to be ambitious about.

Suppose I am having a laugh but what do you expect? With the football being as bad as it is now, and no signs of us improving. It would be a complete embarrasment if Hearts were to overtake us now, and Dundee Utd and especially Motherwell look far better teams than us now. As I said, I don't think Hughes can take us anywhere in Europe anyway. If he can get us playing the football we were playing earlier on in the season, we can have some ambition, but after the last few games I've seen, theres f**k all to be ambitious about.

Let me just clear something up, was your comment regarding just this season or every season?

Is that code for "aww naww I've made another outragous statement that has made me look like an *rse again!"

The Wimen team is doing not too bad.....

Hibs

I played the Hibs womens team in a friendly about 5 years ago with my youth team when they were winning everything. We horsed them 7-0, I honestly never thought womens football was that bad.

This season. It's not a particularly good season anymore, just an average one.

Aye.

After watching the past few games, I reckon Hearts will overtake us. Infact I would go as far as saying that we won't even finish in the European places.

Aye.

After watching the past few games, I reckon Hearts will overtake us. Infact I would go as far as saying that we won't even finish in the European places.

Yeah. The remaining games before the split (Falkirk (a), Dundee Utd (h) Celtic (h), Hamilton (a)) will test Yogi big time.

Archived