The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

Aye.

After watching the past few games, I reckon Hearts will overtake us. Infact I would go as far as saying that we won't even finish in the European places.

Although delighted with a derby win,even considering how poor hibs were i still dont think we will finish above you.If we play as we did on saturday we might have a wee chance.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to be a good battle for 3rd.Was thinking we could challenge for 2nd but not when you blow a 2 goal lead against mcghees numptys.Looking forward to sats game against the well.They look like being our rivals for 3rd.Even more brilliant than Hibs LOL!

Never mind, at least they aren't as bolshy as those nasty Falkirk fans were with him. :rolleyes:

After all what were they expecting. :lol::lol::lol:

Think yourself lucky, we had to suffer him 6 years, not months. ;)

Funny, I don't remember Hearts fans being as irritatingly cocky a couple of years back when they were more impressive than Hibs are now.

Suppose they don't have "small team syndrome" and threads like this prove who Edinburgh's number 1 team are and always will be.

Marvelous post Mr Morrison.

I'm glad Hibs are doing well. Having a 3rd team battling away at the top is a bonus.

Always said Hughes was a good manager and that he'd do a good job at Hibs with better players available. Hopefully he'll be given some cash to improve the team and make it interesting until the end of the season.

laugh.gif

Archived