The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still on about that are you. laugh.gif

You can only beat Aberdeen 2-0 at Pittodrie. laugh.gif

You can only lose 2-0 at home to Aberdeen laugh.gif

You can only draw with St. Johnstone laugh.gif

You can only draw with Motherwell laugh.gif

You can only draw with Falkirk laugh.gif

You can not even get a point at Ibrox laugh.gif

Dry your eyes bitter diddy, with you're 2-sided stadium. laugh.gif

Hamilton down, Dundee up please. tongue.gif

So much wrong with that, I don't know where to start.

I would start with the fact that he is apparantly 39 years old. sad.gif

God Bless that thread "I Support a Pub Team" started up. I think Hibernia has actually claimed he wants every team in the SPL to be relegated.

Another bitter bairn* from Saturday I see.

*pun intendedtongue.gif

Not bitter at all, just pointing out on a thread stating 'Hibs are Brilliant', that it was a brilliant result.

By the way, it isn't a pun.

A pun, or paronomasia, is a form of word play that deliberately exploits an ambiguity between similar-sounding words for humorous or rhetorical effect.[1] Such ambiguity may arise from the intentional misuse of homophonical, homographical, homonymic, polysemic, metonymic[citation needed], or metaphorical[citation needed] language. By definition, puns must be deliberate; an involuntary substitution of similar words is called a malapropism.

I've admitted we are pish on this thread about a month agolaugh.gif Do keep up...

Your forever changing your mind Brian

First Hibs were brilliant,now they're shite.Then you were 15, then 39 ,then 29 then 15 again.Then you were Bampotto,then you werent,then you were OOOOO.Then you pumped a girl,then you didny,then you did,then she exploded.!

Next thing you'll be telling us that your names no really Brian

Surely only a matter of time before the John Hughes Hibs Juggernaut is challenging for major Domestic and European honours, no?

Surely only a matter of time before the John Hughes Hibs Juggernaut is challenging for major Domestic and European honours, no?

where would you get that idea? Have you seen us play recently? ph34r.gif

where would you get that idea? Have you seen us play recently? ph34r.gif

No, but to be honest I got quite used to reading stories about the Barcelona-esque style of Falkirk when Hughes was in charge (despite it being quite the opposite) that I won't be surprised to read it in tomorrow's papers :D

I just new this thread would be in on the first page when I heard the result. By the sounds of thing on BBCSportsound, Hibs players don't seem to bothered about it.

Celtic, Hibs and St.Mrren all getting humped on the same day.

Oh happy day

The gaps getting smaller,just imagine how brilliant we would be if we ended up above Hibs laugh.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if you did. We wont win any of our games after the split and i wouldnt be at all surprised if st johnstone finished with more points than us. sad.gif

I wouldnt be surprised if you did. We wont win any of our games after the split and i wouldnt be at all surprised if st johnstone finished with more points than us. sad.gif

Don't be so down, you've got Celtic next week.

HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA

I hope this states the point of this thread

Archived