The Official "lets All Admit Hibs Are Brilliant" Thread.

I know this is a schadenfreude thread but as a Falkirk fan I really wanted Yogi to do well, he was a Falkirk legend and our most successful manager. He just doesn't seem to be able to change the game against more intelligent managers. Often he seemed out of his depth. He seems a great guy but he has a tendency to spout inane bollocks about character,fight and collective battles. He talks the talk very well and Im really grateful for what he did for Falkirk but I think Hibs is a step too far for him

Spot on.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

that's true.. And I think you'll finish above us as well.. But it's gonna be a very bad 5th place finish I think

As long as we finish above Hearts. That's all that matters for me, as I don't think Yogi is the right manager anyway.

As long as we finish above Hearts. That's all that matters for me, as I don't think Yogi is the right manager anyway.

7 points behind, 24 points to play for.

Current form for last 6 games:

Hearts 12

Hibs 4

Are you forgetting we're still 7 points ahead of you with a game in hand?

Shit i knew i had forgotten something.I thought it was bread.God the wife will kill me.

But the Hibs fans were creaming their pants about him earlier this season and all Falkirk fans were wrong about him rolleyes.gif

No, I was happy he was doing well but I knew he was never the right option long-term.

Falkirk fans were right but they just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on about Yogi, McBride etc.

Yawn..

No, I was happy he was doing well but I knew he was never the right option long-term.

Falkirk fans were right but they just kept going on and on and on and on and on and on about Yogi, McBride etc.

Yawn..

Glad you have came round at long last :lol:

He is a shite man manager and that is that.

Here endth the lesson :P

Glad you have came round at long last laugh.gif

He is a shite man manager and that is that.

Here endth the lesson tongue.gif

I know he's a shite manager and tactically he is clueless, but Eddie May was even worse and the Bairns had the cheek to slag us when you had himtongue.gif

We knew he was shite,Hence he has gone.You still have Yogi,Hence we were right tongue.gif

However poor our form is at the moment, we can't get rid of him now as we are still having quite a good season on the whole.

Don't you love it though.New Hibby,s on here every week(or alias) blowing there trumpet.Now it is a media conspiracy and the manager is shit. Remind you of anybody?

As long as we finish above Hearts. That's all that matters for me...

Well done on admitting it, you pointless wee gimp. Hibs are f**k all, an irrelevance.

This thread is great - it comes from a bygone era where Hibs fans were swarming all over the SPL forum starting threads like "who's the best opposition player you've seen", "who's the best team in the SPL at the moment" and cracking one off in anticipation of anyone mentioning Hibs. I can't believe it's already all been downgraded to the comedy phrase that hibees always trot out when it's gone tits-up- "As long as we finish above hearts". Is there a sadder phrase than that anywhere? :D

The only thing as noticable than the absence of gloating hibees is the sudden disappearance of the huge number of Dundee fans that infested the forum with their smug pish about "top 6 finishes" next year :lol:

This thread is great - it comes from a bygone era where Hibs fans were swarming all over the SPL forum starting threads like "who's the best opposition player you've seen", "who's the best team in the SPL at the moment" and cracking one off in anticipation of anyone mentioning Hibs. I can't believe it's already all been downgraded to the comedy phrase that hibees always trot out when it's gone tits-up- "As long as we finish above hearts". Is there a sadder phrase than that anywhere? biggrin.gif

The only thing as noticable than the absence of gloating hibees is the sudden disappearance of the huge number of Dundee fans that infested the forum with their smug pish about "top 6 finishes" next year laugh.gif

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif Spot on

Very small minded WEE team mentality.Have some ambition man.

Archived